Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

Some gentle, loving femdom. Not some sadistic female tyrant with a cat o' nine tails who wants to degrade/abuse/emasculate my male character, or who can't get an orgasm unless he's "broken" and stripped of all self-worth. Just a relationship of rough equals where the woman's strong, confident, assertive and generally takes the reins of the relationship (with the guy being very much cool with that).

Here's hoping we all soon find what we're looking for here. :)
Surprised to hear that. I guess it depends on the relationship dynamic but I have done this at least a few times. Hope you get it though

If I wrote F characters, a lot of my 'desires' would be met. When I do see the sorts of things I am into involving couples, its usually some one looking for some one to play both roles of the couple.

Some RP. I like Slice of Life, and you would think that would be popular enough. But when I message someone they flat out demand some sort of massive 50,000 word reply....so, if I send something like "hello, lets see if we can make an rp together " they just vanish. I wish more women were open to a more collaborative RP......but oh well.

Some RP. I like Slice of Life, and you would think that would be popular enough. But when I message someone they flat out demand some sort of massive 50,000 word reply....so, if I send something like "hello, lets see if we can make an rp together " they just vanish. I wish more women were open to a more collaborative RP......but oh well.
Sounds to me like they just one more than a one liner...

I definitely think that's too vague an opener. Like, I understand not wanting to put too much effort into an opener if you've been burned out in the past, but you should at the very least progress the brainstorming session a little. "I liked X Idea/pairings, I think it could be fun to do Y kinks/ideas with it, if you're interested in brainstorming let me know" is what I'd call minimum effort. Of course, I'd definitely argue in favor of going the mile. Will people still ghost you if you send a full 200-500 word PM? Yes, absolutely. But you have to think about it like this: You're looking for a good partner, right? You don't know who they are in advance, right? So if you put in that 200-500 word PM to everyone, you will also do so with the good partner that wants what you do and you will get a good RP. Although it does hurt to not even get a 'no' when you're clearly putting effort into your opener. I've come to handle this by just assuming they've rejected all of my ideas in advance and won't reply to me so that I'll get pleasantly surprised when someone responds, lol. Doesn't always work, but yeah.

I also don't write openers if I'm feeling somewhat burned out. So if I'm bitter about people not responding to my openers, it's better to just wait that feeling out than to send out more openers. I use this time to work on my own thread/bump my own thread, or just go do something else to cool off if it's really bad.

Writing a sub M opposite a dom couple. Its extremely hard to find someone looking for sub males nor willing to play a dom couple on top of that.
I think I could be down to try that if you want to reach out; although I only just got into playing female dominants again but I should be good to play a couple- could be fun.

A gay dance couple, perhaps one where the other character is trying to deny the gay dancer trope.
Or perhaps a dance troupe with a bunch of relationships between them (preferably all male)

My biggest craving I have been unable to satisfy is based off a book series. No canon within, but played in the universe after the books take place. I have looked on and off since being here, which grated is only a year, but still ;-;

My original statement still proves true, however I do respect people's wishes. I thought I had the itch scratched, but the person in question disappeared without a trace. Which only gets my goat because they said we'd get along, then disappeared a month ago without a word.

So aside from my main craving, I'd have to also go with finding someone willing to play Dom with someone like me who primarily RPs submissive. I can't play dom to save my life, trust me. Also people willing to do fluff, good feels type of stuff. I know this is an ERP site, and that isn't always in the cards. There are just some days that I don't feel like anything rough or mean spirited.

As for RP openers, I stink at openers because I can't really get my mindset into something I'm not familiar with. Or what setting we're in, what the other character does, etc. If that makes sense. Like I can try to add onto whatever my partner does, so it works and it hopefully looks okay.

We all have those cravings, that one itch that just can't seem to be scratched, what's yours?

Mine

Titanfall 2: One of my top fandom cravings. I have a thing for sapient free willed robots and there is something about being bonded to one that I really like in terms of RP. Add in all the possibilities and things the IMC could do to captured enemies and all the experimentation, the exploration of the bond between man and machine and more, I'm surprised no on has jumped on it for RP

As in, the Titan itself as a love interest? That's so wonderful! I actually have difficulty imagining that story playing out which is why I find it exciting. I'm always so back and forth on AI being soft, sentient, kind vs more the Skynet cold-as-ice kind. Imagining AI as just like us but in a metal body takes a lot of guesswork out of it. I've never really been sure where to come down on the topic so I just stay away from cybernetic type characters.

As in, the Titan itself as a love interest? That's so wonderful! I actually have difficulty imagining that story playing out which is why I find it exciting. I'm always so back and forth on AI being soft, sentient, kind vs more the Skynet cold-as-ice kind. Imagining AI as just like us but in a metal body takes a lot of guesswork out of it. I've never really been sure where to come down on the topic so I just stay away from cybernetic type characters.
That actually sounds interesting! Though I will say it's not my cup of tea, despite how much I love Titanfall, and want to do an RP in the setting.

Speaking of sci fi, I've recently got a hankering for a Halo RP, specificall focusing on the ODST. Spartans and cool and all, but I just like his badass the ODST are despite being normal people.

That actually sounds interesting! Though I will say it's not my cup of tea, despite how much I love Titanfall, and want to do an RP in the setting.

Speaking of sci fi, I've recently got a hankering for a Halo RP, specifically focusing on the ODST. Spartans and cool and all, but I just like his badass the ODST are despite being normal people.
Titanfall was the first game with Mechs that I think I enjoyed. Interesting setting for sure.

Haven't done anything Halo related for a while but the ODST are pretty awesome and would be interesting. I normally focused on the Spartan 3s but the ones from the books not the fall of reach.

Titanfall was the first game with Mechs that I think I enjoyed. Interesting setting for sure.

Haven't done anything Halo related for a while but the ODST are pretty awesome and would be interesting. I normally focused on the Spartan 3s but the ones from the books not the fall of reach.
As much as I love Spartans, I think they're a bit too overrepresented. And plus, like I said, I like how the ODSTs are pretty much just normal people going up against massive aliens with lasers.

At this point, all I really want is an RP that lasts more than a few weeks or maybe even months. I've been on here since like, late 2010 or something (account says 2013 because it's my second one) and I've had very few partners last more than a few months. very few lasted a couple years but those were post once every 1-3 months kind of partners and even they dropped me all together.
I have a million ideas screaming in my head but man, I just can't get any of them out there.
I wish I had the attention span to just write on my own, really, I'd love to just pour out pages of my own characters, but nothing holds my interest long unless it involves socializing with other people.

Been interested in some World of Warcraft long-term ideas lately, but the only people requesting it are interested in FxF or FuxF. And I thought Devil May Cry was a tough series to find a good partner for.

I've been wanting a Three Houses Roleplay for some time now but, the only ones out there are exclusively F/F

I've been wanting to do a lot of stuff based on the FF7 Remake but it's really probably my least answered thing besides Star Wars. And the few times I tried it, it never worked out. 100% my fault usually.

I've been wanting to do a lot of stuff based on the FF7 Remake but it's really probably my least answered thing besides Star Wars. And the few times I tried it, it never worked out. 100% my fault usually.
Same on the FF7 front, though I haven't really come up with a good plot for it besides, "remember those terrible fanfics you tried writing at 13?"

Back
Top Bottom