Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

Could be fun, but for me its more fun if the lady is way out of his league, like way super wealthy and sexy. Maybe for her its a simple whim, or its more long term, but can be fun.

Oh yeah, thats exactly what would make it so hot. Some one far out of his league, even if they had been the same age.

Depends on the setting. If its modern day I mean train molestation scenes, alley way blows, public bathroom glory holes...if you mean like just flat out public could be a weird law of free use

Well, the main problem is really how it'd work as a roleplay. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to make the scene interesting to write for the person playing the female. It is just one act, and there's very little time for setup or the like to take place. So it'd be hard to write for whoever chooses that role, I'd imagine. Unless they play another character at the same time who is unrelated to the act, like an unwitting date, I'd suppose. Perhaps that's what the solution is. But that seems even more self indulgent! :eek:

Well laa it depends on the set up and partner. For me I play a lot of all kinds of stuff, and I can see few ideas:

1) the woman is under some kind of mind control, and can't resist just offering herself to any man she meets.

2) public health "officers" have detected you have not cum in the last two weeks. Drop the pants citizen.

3) prostitute paid for by a third party to give him some fun in a lewd and unexpected way.

Hey, I appreciate your advice, but I definitely came more to just vent my frustrations. :)

I've played blackmail victim and sometimes the idea of her being made to suck off a random guy is the blackmailers idea. I can't recall ever going that far in my roleplay but it's often implied at a point, then the roleplay dies before that point arrives.

The one that I haven't been able to keep going is a small dom/big sub type rp involving an orc woman with (usually) a drow man. It's normally science fantasy, drow is a space-faring type, orc is generally more fantasy tribal. Managed to start it once or twice, but none have stuck for one reason or the other.

A start to finish inquisition with multiple victims and, if lucky, maybe one happy ending/survivor... but it's not clear which it's for until the end.

And other things, but given the extremeness and the fact I haven't even had the confidence to share it, that's the most vivid one.

I think I've found a good Lady for my Lady and Dante urges, so that's fulfilled for the time being. Demon-slaying, sexual tension, and cringeworthy one-liners are ready, set, and 'bout to blow!

But I'm pretty hungry for a good Dragon Ball Z story not involving OC's and that tends to be the hardest to find a partner I really vibe with for. Shit, I'm starting to play with the idea of Krillin and 18, and I'm not even a big fan of those two together. I'm fiending for that now.

I’ve never been able to get a sailor moon/prince demande or Princess Jasmine to work out. Every few months I will get a craving for it. Ask around. But, the story ends up being far from muse quenching. I’m too specific in my head for what I want.

Really I think my biggest craving right now is just something new getting accepted with my RPs. I get a lot of the same things when I post, nothing that really surprises me anymore and it's like, I like having new experiences. And everything recently besides a few has been rather...either had a bad start or just didn't hold my interest for one reason or another.

I definitely want to do some more story focused stuff. I've got plenty of ideas, I just have bit of an anxiety about posting them on this site for some reason.

Like for example, I want a sort of martial arts wuxia kind of a thing or something with samurais or ninjas.

(Kind of the vibe i'm going for. Also watch Thunderbolt Fantasy)

SCP 1471 has me most interested. No one is biting yet. A stalker creature who doesn't harm you and seems quite friendly. I've never played anything like it, so I would like to try it out.

Really I think my biggest craving right now is just something new getting accepted with my RPs. I get a lot of the same things when I post, nothing that really surprises me anymore and it's like, I like having new experiences. And everything recently besides a few has been rather...either had a bad start or just didn't hold my interest for one reason or another.
To be fair, this is me like all of the time. The more whacky and unique the scenario is (if it's within my tastes) the more I'll like it. Hah. :)

I've found them hard to get off the ground in the past, so they're still very firmly on my 'wish list'.
CYOAs are difficult, because it takes a loooot of effort for the one narrating. They are a lot of fun though. I've 'narrated' a lot in the past and I managed to practically burn out on it. These days, I try to only have a few slots open for CYOA/narration style stories, as they just take too much effort for me to run en masse, yet I can't help but love them.
I'm almost always up for playing if others are willing to narrate for me though, assuming we don't use a system like DnD. As I said, it's fun!

Anything where the female has the upper hand in some way, most RP's involve a sub female and dominant male. So it is hard to try and get the reverse happening, some themes involving dominant females are more popular than others but generally it is a niche market so to speak.

Some gentle, loving femdom. Not some sadistic female tyrant with a cat o' nine tails who wants to degrade/abuse/emasculate my male character, or who can't get an orgasm unless he's "broken" and stripped of all self-worth. Just a relationship of rough equals where the woman's strong, confident, assertive and generally takes the reins of the relationship (with the guy being very much cool with that).

Here's hoping we all soon find what we're looking for here. :)

Some gentle, loving femdom. Not some sadistic female tyrant with a cat o' nine tails who wants to degrade/abuse/emasculate my male character, or who can't get an orgasm unless he's "broken" and stripped of all self-worth. Just a relationship of rough equals where the woman's strong, confident, assertive and generally takes the reins of the relationship (with the guy being very much cool with that).

Here's hoping we all soon find what we're looking for here. :)

This, yes, I'm craving all of this as well! It's truly difficult to find.

A long term shonen style roleplay, that doesn't immidiately start off with the characters at OP levels, with custom characters, and with a smut to story ratio of about 20:80. I don't mind if its in a fandom setting or something brand new.

Back
Top Bottom