Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

The femdom Hades I have listed in my RT and a tragic love story with heavy themes of romance and hurt/comfort. I'm actually pretty confounded that the Hades one has only had a couple nibbles, with one interested party dropping it due to a lack of time. Which is understandable- I don't hold any grudges. Life comes first.

The second I understand more people not biting as it's not smut-centric. But I want a sweet, tragic romance over the usual dom/sub dynamic that is so pervasive on this site. I want more emphasis on the relationship and general listed themes. Smut is gonna happen in it of course. This is Blue Moon, after all. But it's hard to find partners who want something as plot-heavy as I like.

Lots of them :(

Though the one that gets dodged the most is anything to do with Borderlands, which is my favourite series, and I'd give anything to be able to do a Krieg x Maya RP where we recreate the game, but have lots of fun smutty encounters along the way.
Ooh, you had my attention at Krieg x Maya!

My craving, unfortunately, is rather obscure. I've been wanting to do a Beetlejuice RP since October, but can't seem to get any off the ground. I'd rather use my own OC instead of Lydia. She was only 16 when she met Beetlejuice and was almost married to him, so I just don't feel comfortable trying to RP her character.

Male human/anthro x Female sentient animal bestiality plots. Me playing the male human or anthro

It is really hard to find people interested in that kind of bestiality. Even if the animal can talk, give consent and such. I know it isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Now. I always have a bit of fear when I find someone willing to do it. Seems like a gypsy curse, internet fails or life simply happens.

I'm always craving something within my 'comic universe' using Will as my protag. Though I'm also craving older women. Like, finely aged women in their late 40's early 50's (Heck, go for the stars and have her in her early 60's). Perhaps mix the two in some way. A seasoned heroine either coming out of hiding/retirement and the duo have to work together but end up, to both their surprise, feeling a bit of heat between the two of them. Some saucy romance/passion combined with super heroic action with a side of sleuthing.

I roleplayed a sort of isekai plot once in which my partner played a host of monstergirls at an academy MC, the only human, was enrolled in by accident. The creativity with regards to the different possibilities with each girl’s abilities was amazing, and I haven’t been able to recreate it since

I would love to do some thing in the world of Arcanum or the World of Carin (Fr om the games Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura, and Grim Dawn) I do have a plt based losley in the word of Ar canum but since I have fir s tput it up it has no t bites.... May need to re wo rd the idea. As fro the other have not yet thought of any plot s but i t is one of my all time favortie games.... And I mean its basicley I guess you could say prettey much a fantasy apocolyptic setting.

Also, any sorts of roleplay involving female non human characters. I have played different creatures for a partner to make him/her happy and I enjoyed that. But I have always wondered how would be the opposite of those roleplays? Like, instead of a girl involved with non human creatures, what about a male involved with female counterparts? Anything from robots, living machinery (I loved the concept of Christine from Stephen King), female monsters but not your average monster girl, but an odd creature as a female. (haven't played fallout but something like a female deathclaw, for example), aliens... The more creative the better! Even instead of penetrative tentacles, a "female" counterpart like a plant or creature with sucky tentacles instead (for this to work I wouldn't mind if the sucky tentacles could make my character morph into something else through a substance).

I just... don't see much of this so, you know how it is, the harder to get, the more you crave it, I guess xD.

Note: I want to play the male human/anthro and have someone else playing the female non-human creatures

Also, any sorts of roleplay involving female non human characters. I have played different creatures for a partner to make him/her happy and I enjoyed that. But I have always wondered how would be the opposite of those roleplays? Like, instead of a girl involved with non human creatures, what about a male involved with female counterparts? Anything from robots, living machinery (I loved the concept of Christine from Stephen King), female monsters but not your average monster girl, but an odd creature as a female. (haven't played fallout but something like a female deathclaw, for example), aliens... The more creative the better! Even instead of penetrative tentacles, a "female" counterpart like a plant or creature with sucky tentacles instead (for this to work I wouldn't mind if the sucky tentacles could make my character morph into something else through a substance).

I just... don't see much of this so, you know how it is, the harder to get, the more you crave it, I guess xD.

Note: I want to play the male human/anthro and have someone else playing the female non-human creatures

I love playing robots, but it can be hard to find o especially that are not just androids of near human looks. Monster girls are really fun, love to play spider women and bees oddly.

Or robot bee girls (nsfw)

I love playing robots, but it can be hard to find o especially that are not just androids of near human looks. Monster girls are really fun, love to play spider women and bees oddly.

Or robot bee girls (nsfw)
That bee robot looks amazing. The design is

Oh, yeah. Robots that aren't just androids are hard to find, but every now and then an artist will come up with a new concept. Bee girls and spider women are also really appealing too ^^

I loved Christine, but not sexually

KRENNIC, now... either with a male or a female.

Honestly just a good ol' furry x furry deal. Usually it's either Furry Female x Human Male or Furry Male x Human Female.

I've had a mother/son plot that I've been craving on my main RT for a while. I already know that its hard to find mother/son on here (seems to me that there's a general hesitance to play mature women on this site), but making it a fluffy, romantic relationship seems to push away people too.

I've had a mother/son plot that I've been craving on my main RT for a while. I already know that its hard to find mother/son on here (seems to me that there's a general hesitance to play mature women on this site), but making it a fluffy, romantic relationship seems to push away people too.
Yeah i've noticed that to. Not just on this site but on others to. I mean I guess I KINDA get the hesitation... kinda sorta?

And yes, sadly alot of times fluffy romantic incest is bit of a no bueno apparently.

I've found it very difficult to find inter racial rps that feature a black girl and a white guy. Almost every inter racial request thread is the opposite (black guy for white girl)

I've found it very difficult to find inter racial rps that feature a black girl and a white guy. Almost every inter racial request thread is the opposite (black guy for white girl)
Same! I've been looking for it too, haha.

And yes, sadly alot of times fluffy romantic incest is bit of a no bueno apparently.
Indeed, more of a fluffy, loving story seems to push people away. Not just on incest, but kinda seems people don't want the cutesies or think that smut and cutesies are complete opposites. However, I understand that there's people who just like the sex. And to each their own.

Now that you mentioned it, yes. I haven't seen an interracial scenario post in here in which it is a black girl x white guy, compared to the black guy x white girl thing. But that's just my perspective

Indeed, more of a fluffy, loving story seems to push people away. Not just on incest, but kinda seems people don't want the cutesies or think that smut and cutesies are complete opposites. However, I understand that there's people who just like the sex. And to each their own.

I personally really like dumb smut scenes but like man. Sometimes I just want cuties getting together and being cute and blrhraksdfjsadihjdasksnda

~~~~

Honestly a fantasy RP that isn't just European based. Like Japanese or chinese mythology would be rad af. Or even just a knock off of Dynasty Warriors or Thunderbolt Fantasy

Back
Top Bottom