Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

My weird kink about two characters being forced to inhabit the same body. I think I may be the only person on the planet with this particular interest.

You know this is actually an idea I've personally had as well and worked over in my head to figure out how to make it work. However I've always come to the conclusion it doesn't really work as a 1x1 rp. If you really want to try it this is what I suggest, bring it to the freeform group forum and see if you can get a threeway rp going for it. Two players with one character's body, and a third player to be their partner.

But not my rp craving I've never really gotten going before that I really want.

------

What my rp craving I've wanted is:
A proper detailed striptease going on in an rp. Like a proper dance and slow strip off of clothes with the teasing personality, something to take like 5-10 posts at least as my character(s) respond to it with bated breath. Barely holding themself(ves) back from pouncing and ravaging the one doing the stripping.

I have a couple =)

A proper switch scene. Those are always hard to come by.
A detective story where my partner’s character struggles to pick a side between two of my main characters.
Playing the seductive against a really challenging character.

I've been craving a post-apocalytic horror scenario involving violence, blood play, knife play or even gun play. I've also been wanting to throw drugs into the mix but I dont want any sort of non-con and I think that's a lot of the problem xD

I've always wanted to do a Scooby Doo Gang RP, playing the vile villainess who tangles with "those meddling kids" hehe...there don't seem to be many RP'ers around interested in Scooby and the gang hehe.

Yes, I think it has lots of potential. Perhaps we can chat sometime soon and compare interests to see if there's any common ground.

I am having trouble with a Romance one which is surprising because almost every other plot I put out there specifically not wanting a romance for I always get the multiple PM's for ideas involving romance. It drives me nuts because I put a lot of thought into the character and her back ground. And I only barely got one bite so far on another site where I was basically told because I still wanted a darker aspect to it to convince him to write it with me. Which I quickly replied I am not convincing anyone, I want someone who actually wants to do the idea.

The magical elements I desire, all wrapped up into one beautiful RP:

One part Complex, imperfect relationship between two people
One part Exploration of psychological pain and healing
Blend in an ounce of saccharine
Set to slow burn

The few times I've gotten close to it something has interrupted on my side or their side. Tis not to be.

One craving I've not been able to land isn't quite so much a plot as a character to play against.

The girl next door, the demure preacher's daughter, housewife-to-be, you can't imagine them saying a dorty word without whispering sort. Except it's an act, played to lure in the kind of guy who wants to corrupt the virginal. Little Red is looking to catch The Wofl because she's wild and tricksy at heart. And the RP is a sort of back-and-forth seduction.

Another is more overt. MILFs and cheating/cuckolding and interspecies attraction (and maybe superiority?; the sort of BBC/raceplay but mapped onto different species I guess?).

Well honestly a couple things i've been wanting to do..
1. A casual sex world/setting where everyone isn't straight (weird pet peeve of mine. Like you got a world full of people where fucking your neighbor's brains out is the same as saying 'g'morning' and everyone is magically straight?)
2. An RP where both main characters are the 'sub/bottom/etc' and we take turns coming up with NPCs and scenarios to plop them in.

There was a series I really got into recently called Kaguyam-sama: Love is War, and... I dunno I guess it must be obscure around here or something because I've had no luck.

Honestly I just really dig the tone, the humor, the characters, and think there's the basis for something fun there. Only response I got for it turned out to be a nothingburger.

Dunno if i've said it before but anything where I can play a Tokusatsu style hero (Kamen Rider/Super Sentai/ ESPECIALLY Ultraman lately). I know it's a super niche genre within roleplaying but dammit...
Legit one of the best RPs I had was a 'Western style super heroes vs Tokusatsu style heroes' type deal.

I have a bunch of stories that fizzled over the years. I reread them now and then to refresh what happened but my partners don't respond to my requests to resume our stories. I hate to ask someone to replace them because that new person would have a different writing style.

What my rp craving I've wanted is:
A proper detailed striptease going on in an rp. Like a proper dance and slow strip off of clothes with the teasing personality, something to take like 5-10 posts at least as my character(s) respond to it with bated breath. Barely holding themself(ves) back from pouncing and ravaging the one doing the stripping.

This is actually something pretty exciting that I've never considered before. Why don't more people do that sort of thing? Why haven't I written or requested that more, that's hot.

Well honestly a couple things i've been wanting to do..
1. A casual sex world/setting where everyone isn't straight (weird pet peeve of mine. Like you got a world full of people where fucking your neighbor's brains out is the same as saying 'g'morning' and everyone is magically straight?)
2. An RP where both main characters are the 'sub/bottom/etc' and we take turns coming up with NPCs and scenarios to plop them in.

The way you phrased that first one made me laugh, but you've got a point. Casual sex worlds need more gay, bi, poly, and other sorts characters.

---------------------------
As for myself and a craving I haven't indulged, it's hard to think of one since I'm usually more open to seeing what others want to do. I suppose I'm a little sad for one idea I've never been able to get going. Something involving playing a cursed weapon haunted by a sinister and seductive soul that corrupts the person who holds it over time, both into being a savage warrior and killer and also into being an ideal submissive. Only one time did I ever even get it started with someone, and then it fell through over time.

I've wanted to do a time loop rape roleplay and always struggle to decide who should be stuck in the time loop, my character (the victim) or other character (the rapist). If my character, I'd probably want the identity of rapist to be different each time and if it is the other character, I'd like to give him a different victim each time. Then sometimes I think the same victim and rapist each time would be good enough as there are other ways to change up each time loop.

I've wanted to do a time loop rape roleplay and always struggle to decide who should be stuck in the time loop, my character (the victim) or other character (the rapist). If my character, I'd probably want the identity of rapist to be different each time and if it is the other character, I'd like to give him a different victim each time. Then sometimes I think the same victim and rapist each time would be good enough as there are other ways to change up each time loop.
Ooh, I really like this idea. Especially if combined with a Black Mirror-esque Sci-Fi setup.

What I've wanted for a whilst is a girl only relationship with my girl getting another girl pregnant. It would be nice to write something like that in a futuristic dystopian setting. I've wanted to write about this for a whilst and have the characters experience hard times, and good times, coupling that with the harshness of the setting and the trouble involved in surviving in such a world.

Master/Slave
Both Female

I actually haven't been Craving this idea long but recently I've been posting about it alot and it hasn't gotten near the amount of interest I thought it would.

Master/Slave
Both Female

I actually haven't been Craving this idea long but recently I've been posting about it alot and it hasn't gotten near the amount of interest I thought it would.
Wouldn't that be a mistress/slave RP?

Neonic, sordid, future-set metropolis with crime, violence, and avarice. I hanker for a suited, handsome gangster that my character can serve, nurture, and protect, or potentially war against, until one must come to heel. The route of blackmail and debt is of interest too; it's more the world and criminality than elsewise, though.

Back
Top Bottom