Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

I think the hardest thing for me to find is a good power dynamic story with a slow build. I don't normally play a submissive character but the idea of having to be second to a more dominant female character is an interesting idea. I have no problem with a good, aggressive woman who has some major bad assery and I don't really need things to go to sex right away, I like a slow build up, giving reason for it all. But it seems a difficult thing to have such as there seems to be a tendency to have one very submissive character to a dominant, which I supposed could be interesting, just not sure how well I would write it, but to have two butting heads a bit and not have the other person think I didn't like their writing because my character is being difficult would be a great write.

For me it seems that I find people that say they have no Taboos only to find that they do. I see a lot of extreme stuff all over the place. A lot of it does not appeal to me but to each his own.
As soon as you mention pregnancy or pregnant women it seems suddenly your in the off limits section. Lol
For me it seems that I find people that say they have no Taboos only to find that they do. I see a lot of extreme stuff all over the place. A lot of it does not appeal to me but to each his own.
As soon as you mention pregnancy or pregnant women it seems suddenly your in the off limits section. Lol
I guess everyone does have limits

Just today someone proposed to do "an impreg rp" just without the plot. Nope. That's why I rarely suggest

I guess everyone does have limits
Or it could be other aspects like incompatible writing styles, cravings at the time, I've turned down may plays and had the same done to me even though the kinks match, its not always about kinks limits I think..

There's also the matter of trust. There are some RP subjects I won't touch unless I've been writing with that person for some period of time. But I think this subject has been expounded upon in other threads here on BM so I won't rehash old discussion.

Anyway, I continue to live in the trash-bucket of "I want to write obscure fandoms and can't find anyone for it". C'est la vie.

There's also the matter of trust. There are some RP subjects I won't touch unless I've been writing with that person for some period of time. But I think this subject has been expounded upon in other threads here on BM so I won't rehash old discussion.

Anyway, I continue to live in the trash-bucket of "I want to write obscure fandoms and can't find anyone for it". C'est la vie.
We are all different and have different desires likes and dislikes.
Just would be nice to find a good pregnant roll play once in a while. Lol

Something prehistory or very early human as far as the setting goes. I find that unknowns of our own history to be really intriguing with all the historical sites that have been found that raise questions about what I was taught humanities early history was.

I am also a sucker for myths/stories like Atlantis and like to put my own twists of them. In the same vein Alternate history is something that's fun to toy around with when I am lucky enough to find someone who enjoys world-building.

Something prehistory or very early human as far as the setting goes. I find that unknowns of our own history to be really intriguing with all the historical sites that have been found that raise questions about what I was taught humanities early history was.

I am also a sucker for myths/stories like Atlantis and like to put my own twists of them. In the same vein Alternate history is something that's fun to toy around with when I am lucky enough to find someone who enjoys world-building.
Those are easy worlds to play in. “Alternate” gives leeway to many different view points and many different moral choices. What is and what is not acceptable to the mass majority.

I've been having a hard time finding the proverbial 'Cheating Wife' but in a scenario that doesn't involve blackmail.

But the real fun begins when the cheating wife gets pregnant!!!
Who is the baby daddy??! 😄
Might be an idea you make a detailed request thread DJ so others can see your kinks, it might help you get a play or three otherwise how will anyone know what you are looking for.. Just trying to help

Not a craving but I wish celebrity face claims I like were more popular in some instances. I really dislike being asked to give them bigger breasts. I know bigger is more popular. Never asked give them bigger V, though. I do wish to ask for smaller cocks sometimes to counter the bigger tits requests.

Not a craving but I wish celebrity face claims I like were more popular in some instances. I really dislike being asked to give them bigger breasts. I know bigger is more popular. Never asked give them bigger V, though. I do wish to ask for smaller cocks sometimes to counter the bigger tits requests.
Who are some of the celebrities you like?

I started binging a new podcast, and it's given me a huge craving for sci-fi, especially something dystopian.

Which podcast?
Philosophers in Space. They discuss philosophical concepts, tying them into popular media. Like, they did a couple episodes about Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and talked about the value of grief. My only complaint is that the episodes are on the shorter side (less than 45 minutes) and it often feels like they are just scratching the surface of any given topic by the time they wrap up.

I find that whenever I'm actually craving something cliche I can't find anyone to do it, but when I want something unique all I see are cliche roles offered. I also have a sci-fi one involving my partner playing an android that I just can't find the right partner for.

Philosophers in Space. They discuss philosophical concepts, tying them into popular media. Like, they did a couple episodes about Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and talked about the value of grief. My only complaint is that the episodes are on the shorter side (less than 45 minutes) and it often feels like they are just scratching the surface of any given topic by the time they wrap up.
Finally got a moment to check out the podcast. Just the first few minutes makes me think I will enjoy this podcast!

I hope you do! It makes me want to start a BMR philosophy discussion thread.
That could be fun! It would be a great way for people to find or share podcasts, lecture series, articles and videos about philosophy.

There is a lecture series called from here to infinity that takes a look at the history of Sci fi and what influenced the writers in different time periods as well as how they influenced the culture around them.

So I started with episode 104 mainly because I am a huge fan of The Expanse both the show and books so I figured it would be a good place to start.

My weird kink about two characters being forced to inhabit the same body. I think I may be the only person on the planet with this particular interest.

Back
Top Bottom