How to woo a Winchester: A guide by Baltazar and Gabriel (Krystal x Katizakat)

Dean nodded as they walked outside. "So... now what?"

Sam nodded and set the book down before walking to the dining room and sitting down. "Thanks Balthazar."

Dean blushed brightly at the hug and shrugged a little. "I-I don't know..."

Sam looked over the food and took a bite, his eyes widening in awe. "It's delicious..." He mumbled as he took another bite.

Castiel smiled. "There's a new diner here across the street. Want to have some lunch, Dean?"

Balthazar smiled softly, taking som pasta and garlic bread for himself. "I'm glad you like it. Have some wine, sam." He snapped his fingers an an expensive merlot sat at Sam's plate.

Dean nodded. "Sure." He replied, hoping they had a good meat pie, he was craving one awful bad.

Sam blinked in surprise at the expensive looking wine and nodded softly, blushing a little as he felt somewhat spoiled and poured himself some wine, sipping it as he ate.

Dean walked inside and looked around. "Table for three." He told the host.

Sam blushed a little and nodded softly, continuing to eat hungrily and drink his wine.

Dean ordered the shepherd's pie since they didn't seem to have a regular meat pie and settled back, drinking the beer he'd ordered to go with it.

Sam smiled shyly and nodded. "Yeah, it was really good."

Dean looked between the two of them, seeming a bit shy as he sipped his beer awkwardly.

Sam blushed a little at seeing Balthazar happy and looked down a little shyly.

Back
Top Bottom