How to woo a Winchester: A guide by Baltazar and Gabriel (Krystal x Katizakat)

Dean blushed a little more and mumbled. "I can't help it..."

Sam nodded. "Alright." He replied and went over to the white ball, leaning over and breaking the triangle perfectly, sinking a solid. "Looks like I'm solids."

Castiel smiled. "I know Dean but how are we supposed to show you we love you if you're so shy?"

Balthazar smiled and nodded. "Indeed. May I propose we spice this up? If you miss a shot, you take as piece of clothing off." Then he smirked.

Dean blushed more at the blatant statement of love and nodded, taking a deep breath before chugging about half of his beer to try and calm down.

Sam, having already broken and gotten a solid in, aimed for another solid, but being a bit shook up after their little wager he missed the shot, the solid bouncing off of the side rather than into the pocket. He blushed more and hesitated before removing his flannel jacket.

Dean finished his beer and his food.

Sam nodded and managed to get another solid in before missing again and hesitating before pulling off his plaid shirt.

Dean shrugged. "Honestly, I could use a hunt."

Sam blushed a little as he saw Balthazar shirtless and looked down, his distraction causing him to miss again and he pulled off his shoes and socks.

Dean nodded. "Sounds good enough for me."

Sam blushed madly as the man removed his jeans and tried to look away as fast as he could, he played and got his last solids in, going for the 8 ball in the corner pocket but it bounced off the side and didn't go in, so he removed his own jeans, blushing more.

Dean blushed a little and stammered. "I don't know if... hunting dates are a thing..."

Sam's eyes widened and he blushed even more, keeping his eyes turned away from him entirely. He shot the 8 ball and got it in the pocket he'd called and quickly put the pool stick down. "L-L-Looks like I win." He stammered as he quickly reached for his clothes, keeping his back to Balthazar.

Dean continued searching until he found one not far away. "Sounds like a werewolf to me." He said, showing them the article.

Sam's eyes widened and he blushed madly, stepping back slightly but he bumped back into the pool table.

Dean nodded and got up. "Welp, let's get going." He said, grabbing his satchel.

Sam was blushing madly and looked away in embarrassment. "I-It's not that I... Don't like you but..."

Back
Top Bottom