How to woo a Winchester: A guide by Baltazar and Gabriel (Krystal x Katizakat)

Castiel smiled softly. "Don't be embarrassed. Its just us." He murmured, and gabriel hugged Dean's waist for effect.

Balthazar sighed. "The dark court might be willing to help. Their prince is an ex of gabriels. The queen is known for collecting weapons. She might have something that will kill raphael. but.. I don't want you to meet her. who's to say this isn't one of the universes you end up with her." he looked rather jealous.

Dean blushed more at the hug and nodded shyly.

Sam looked at Balthazar surprised and looked away a little, mumbling. "I-It's not like I'm yours or anything..."

Dean blushed a little and shrugged. "I-I don't know..."

Sam's eyes widened in shock and he gasped softly, blushing madly as his heart skipped and he let out a muffled "m-mm!" in surprise.

Dean blushed more and nodded shyly. "A-Alright..."

Sam was blushing incredibly and stared at Balthazar in shock a moment before he looked down quickly to hide his face. "I-It's fine..."

Dean thought a moment and said. "Well, there is this movie that I kinda want to see..."

Sam was still blushing and hesitated a moment before stammering. "D-Do... you want to... be together...?" He asked awkwardly.

Dean smiled a little. "Ouji: Origins of Evil. I want to see how realistic it is."

Sam was blushing madly now and hesitated before taking a breath and mumbling. "I-I do..."

Gabriel chuckled. "probably not very. lets go laugh atnthe horror movie." he replied, smiling. Castiel looked curious. He'd never seen a horror film.

Balthazar grinned so wide you might worry he's hurt his face. "Really?"

Gabriel smiled and snapped his fingers, zapping them all to a theatre playing the movie and buying 3 tickets.

Balthazar looked ready to faint in relief. He grinned widely at Sam. "You hungry? I was thinking of making some pasta."

Dean blushed a little more and nods silently in thanks as he ate the pie.

Sam blinked in surprise and chuckled a little. "I guess..." He said, remembering the time he bet his own life playing cards.

Dean blushed softly and tried to focus on the movie.

Sam began to get a little antsy and stood up, walking around a bit as he explored the living room of the mansion.

Back
Top Bottom