How to woo a Winchester: A guide by Baltazar and Gabriel (Krystal x Katizakat)

Sam sighed. "It's just... I've never thought about Balthazar... let alone any man in that way but this fucking script of our lives says I'm going to kiss him? I don't get it..."

Dean squeezed his shoulder. "See, that's better. Now, when we get back, and we will, all this is gonna be better. But.. from what I understand, we need to find escaliber. Because Raphael won't back down to Gabriel." He had read mostnof the scripts last night, and silently prayed what they said about Cas changed when Gabriel was ressurected.

Sebastian nodded. "I do. Its at the dark fae court. Their queen would probably just give it to you, if she's anything like Celeste, Misha's wife, who plays her." There's another universe where you're married to her and are a fae as well as dean." He explained, smiling.

Sebastian chuckled. "well, there's one more you might find amusing. An apocolypse averted dimention where Dean is with michael, Cas and Gabriel, and you're with Lucifer. oh, and you're both archangels."

Dean came in at that. "Are you froggen serious?! Me and that dick?! Fuck no."

Sebastian smiled, sipping his coffee, just relaxing a moment. "you'll have to ask Gabriel to take you to the fae dark court. The prince is his ex, but from what I understand, both are lovely." he explained, and you couldn't miss the slight jealousy in Dean's featueres over hearing about Gabriel's ex.

Back
Top Bottom