How to woo a Winchester: A guide by Baltazar and Gabriel (Krystal x Katizakat)

Sebastian went to bed, hugging one of the extra pillows, a few tears falling. He worried that this distance meant he was falling for someone else. His sleep was fitful.

Dean conked out shoryly after he laid down

Sam hardly slept and was up early the next morning, looking through the fridge for something to eat, fingering the key in his pocket as he once again wondered what Balthazar, the real Balthazar's deal was.

Sebastian raised an eyebrow. "You keep calling me Baltazar. Our onscreen romance messing with your head Mon cherie? Cause I can tell you for sure, that Baltazar.. loves you as much as I do." He smirks a bit.

Sebastian didn't look convinced, and looked a little bit hurt. He tugged at Sam's wrist, his face ahowing worry, hurt and just a twinge of anger. "No, Jared, you tell me what the hell is wrong! Are you like.. Cheating on me with Jensen or something?!" He needed to know.

Sebastian deflated, taking in a deep breath. He ran a hand through his hair. "Okay.. good. That's a major relief. Sorry I snapped. Its just.. you're so in your own headspace Jare. So please, tell me what's wrong. Maybe I can help? After all, I am your angel." he mumbled in a concered way, hand reaching up to stroke Sam's cheek, blue eyes sincere.

Sam blushed a little at the tender, worried affection and was tempted to tell him. Of course, that would be stupid. He sighed and took the man's hand. "It's nothing... hopefully things will be back to normal in a couple days..."

Sebastian still looked worried, squeezing Sam's hand. "Are you sure I can't help? I have the scripts from the next couple of episodes. You're so off.. its almost as if.. no.. its not possible.." He started, muttering mostly to himself before seeing the peek out of the anti posession tattoo one he knew his husband hadn't had to wear yesterday, so it wouldn't have been applied. The realization hit him like aa ton of bricks, and his eyes went wide. "You're sam, aren't you? Bloody hell."

Sebastian's eyes went wider, and he looked up at sam. "Oh god.. i'm so sorry! No wonder you weren't kissing back! Oh.. you have to do the spell again. Get virgil here. He'll be powerless, and you'll be able go in his place when Raphael pulls him back." sebastian explained, already flitting around. He got the scripts, tucking them in sam's jacket, and got both Jared and also his laptops from their bedroom. "Wake Dean up. I'll start looking for what we need. " He half ordered, kissing the man out of habit. "oh.. um. sorry again.."

Sam blinked in surprise as the man was so quick to believe and help him before blushing a little at the kiss. "I-It's fine..." He mumbled, following his lead.

Sebastian patted his cheek. "Shoud've noticed earlier, honestly. My husband has a tattoo on his hip. you don't." he hadn't been observant enough last night. He had been to tired and worried. He smirked a bit. "I'd ask if we could have random sex, but Jared would get jealous when he gets back." He chuckles.

Sebastian looked at him. "The quicker you get home and Dean sorts his shit out with cas the better. Cause. I'd really rather stay alive. Well.. Have baltazar stay alive. cause.. Cas.. well.. he's gone a bit crazy. if Destiel becomes canon, it'll stop Cas from opening purgatory." he explains, sighing.

Sam blinked in confusion as Sebastian kept talking like he was Balthazar. "... Ok... I'll keep that in mind..." He mumbled and began drawing out the symbol that Balthazar had painted on the window.

Sebastian chickled. a little. "Character bleed. it happes to everyone. that's why I didn't question You two calling each other Sammy and Dean." He explained, guessing at the other's thoughts from his expression. He'd watched enough supernatural to recognize certain cues.

Dean finally rolled out of bed. "Damn is that bed comfortable Seb. thanks for letting me Crash here." He muttered, wipingbthe sleep from his eyes.

Sebastian chuckled. "No problem, Dean. But please. sort your shot out with the angel in the dirty trench coat who's in love with you."

Back
Top Bottom