Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Erotic filled adult themed D&d 3.5

BustyLatinaGamer

Planetoid
Id be interested in playing in a adult themed 3.5 d&d game any world setting or custom worlds are fine and welcomed as well. looking for a competent Dm and to have a group of 4+ Players! if anyone is interested in running and or playing let me know!

~Samantha~

We should probably have a character thread to put all this stuff in... Would the GM please make one?

Good morning. :)

Here's my rolls: 17, 15, 14, 14, 13, 12

I'm working on the concept of a Fighter with the Wild Talent feat.

My concept is basicly that Kaybe captured him from another noble house--maybe one that her hosue was destroying, or maybe in a rival city--and she has beguiled him into her slave boy and minion.

She noticed that he is himself psionic--and therefore a potential father for her children--but because he grew up in a house that didn't understand those abilties he never really developed them.

Instead I'm working him wiht a combination of drow fighting styles and inate magic.

We already have quite a few people but it's not my place to decide on a maximum so... Maybe?

Looking for about four players, plus the original player having a place, so I think we are full up.

Also, we are working off 5th level, as since the entire party is Drow, we are ignoring the Level Adjustment. And there is currently no soulknife, so that could work.

Back
Top Bottom