Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Erotic filled adult themed D&d 3.5

BustyLatinaGamer

Planetoid
Id be interested in playing in a adult themed 3.5 d&d game any world setting or custom worlds are fine and welcomed as well. looking for a competent Dm and to have a group of 4+ Players! if anyone is interested in running and or playing let me know!

~Samantha~

Not sure how to roll 5d6 while being able to re-roll ones and eliminate the two lowest... Sorry to be a pain, but rolz is really hard to figure out.

Yeah, I just roll 5d6 and do the math myself, I know it has something to show what was rolled.

Otherwise, I'd be willing to allow a 32 point buy.

It can show what you rolled, just only in a dice room. I'm mostly just trying to figure out how to make sure my rolls can be verified...

I'm willing to take it on the honor system, just tell me what you rolled, link it here, and I'm good.

I'm thinking playing a fighter, or maybe a charisma rogue or similarly skill-focused class

I rolled in Kaybee's room, if you want to check.

I'm planning to play a bard and prestige into dirge singer later on.

Rolled in the same room and got dis...

Zorrita rolls reroll=1 5d6h3 = 15
Zorrita rolls reroll=1 5d6h3 = 14
Zorrita rolls reroll=1 5d6h3 = 16
Zorrita rolls reroll=1 5d6h3 = 13
Zorrita rolls reroll=1 5d6h3 = 15
Zorrita rolls reroll=1 5d6h3 = 13

I'm thinking of a psionic character, made somewhat unstable by her powers.

Ah... Uhm... I was making a psionic, in fact, I kinda already did. Got most of the numbers down, just missing the sundry details of name and suchlike.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=986563

I didn't go much for a blaster or utility psion though, focused more on domination and mind effects, evil corruptive drow lady style, so we could do two psions no trouble.

Oh... I thought you said you were going for a monk. OK, back to the drawing board then...

Sorry, I was debating between the two, hadn't decided at the time, but monk seemed less fun.

I'd allow it, though you should be aware that there may be some cultural ramifications. A male tantrist? He has to go after those that cannot retaliate, and acquire matrons/those interested in his skills, while being submissive to them. A dominant male in a loltian culture is a dead male unless he has an absurd amount of personal power.

As a female? Much more acceptable.

And a Bard works, as with the Prestige Class.

And hey, if things end up psionically focused, we can actually have the group from a single house, instead of an alliance of convenience.

I'm very much down for this 'All Psion Party' idea...

Point on the tantrist though, they don't need to be particularly dominant, so a male tantrist could pretty easily get by as a very high class courtesan or much-sought-after lover easily enough.

Yup, which is what I did say. Males have to tow the line a bit more after all in a Drow focused game.

Oh, the way you said it sounded like you were assuming that a male tantrist would be played dominant, I was just trying to say that y'know... A Non-dominant tantrist is pretty normal since the class is more about balance than dominance.

In any case, Numerically speaking is my character all good? I know I haven't rolled health yet and have no equipment since we haven't figure out wealth but aside from that? I'm planning to go into Thrallherd at level 6 if we get to level 6...

Wealth is going to be both simple and complex, at least in part because there will be a house/gender difference. And no, this is not me being a jerk, this is me saying from the get go that Drow culture is unequal, discriminatory, and is applied fairly evenly.

Wealth will be probably be WBL +/- a few percentage points, to reflect that, unless you would not mind your party members also being family/part of the same house? Would make things simpler to be honest.

I'm down for the one-house psion party, too. I don't mind having to change classes, since I've barely gotten started.

I'll also allow the Noble Drow character concept from the Quintessential Drow for free, mostly as because it would not change anything anyway :)

And that's two votes One House Psychic party.

Back
Top Bottom