Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Erotic filled adult themed D&d 3.5

BustyLatinaGamer

Planetoid
Id be interested in playing in a adult themed 3.5 d&d game any world setting or custom worlds are fine and welcomed as well. looking for a competent Dm and to have a group of 4+ Players! if anyone is interested in running and or playing let me know!

~Samantha~

I'd play. I'd theoretically GM too. I universally play Warrior characters (usually Fighters because the number of FEATs they get are awesome) and as a GM I favor warriors over magic every day of the week.

Do you have race/class combinations in mind? What levels are you seeking? How much combat / intrigue / sex do you want in the game?

Thanks!

I wouldn't limit anyones class or race combinations outside standard printed restrictions. I personally want it to be a evil aligned game. I Want to play a Drow Seductress... or A Shadar-Kai Assassain.. with a twist. I was thinking levels 5-8 for players allowing them to pretty much start off with being able to tool for any prestige they like. or higher if you want it to be a more difficult game. I had also thought about being a Drow Priestess of Lloth and taking the Seductress and eroticist as my prestiges! that could make for a great assassain with out being an assassain! Story is a must but the intrigue sex investigating can all be worked in with the story/plot and the fighting id say average amount less a PC makes fighting happen when not set in an encounter or roleplay situation!

I offered to DM in a PM, have not heard back from her. Still, would hardly mind running a Drow/Underdark game ^-^

Well, with the understanding that BustyLatinaGamer automatically has a slot, I'd be more then willing to run something.

Any other particular supplements will we be using? Like book of erotic fantasy or something? What are the book restrictions anyways?

BLG was hoping for an evil game and it's more familiar to me, so I'm gonna vote for Lolth.

I'm thinking level 5, LA for drow ignored, rolled HP beyond first with half minimum (if your roll is under half of the dies maximum, it'd treated as the half number, 2 on d4, 6 on a d12 for example), and ability scores are 5d6b3, with 1's being rerolled.

Wealth.... that's going to be a tricky one.

Rolz.org and linked here work fine for me, as it is a free site.

Now, I do need to ask, Lolthian/Great Mother city, or something a touch different?

Not sure how to link rolls from rolz... Should someone create a dice room for the game as a whole?

You click on the dice, and you get a page with a few different kinds of links on it.

And I'll consider it, but nothing too.... outrageous. On the other hand, Drow innovate all the time, only to have the house that did the innovating be wiped out, and for it to pop back up again, so sure, I'll allow it... at least the items, crafting, skills and feats. Not entirely sure on the base classes and prestige's, though I'd allow it with some justification.

Back
Top Bottom