Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Erotic filled adult themed D&d 3.5

BustyLatinaGamer

Planetoid
Id be interested in playing in a adult themed 3.5 d&d game any world setting or custom worlds are fine and welcomed as well. looking for a competent Dm and to have a group of 4+ Players! if anyone is interested in running and or playing let me know!

~Samantha~

After seeing the changes, I might just go the Psion Uncarnate Route, or, if it's allowed, might try my hand at a Psychic power focused Evolutionist, if that would be acceptable?

Oh! All of us Oblodra from Mezoberanzen? That would be fun. I'm game.

Should I do a male or a female? Soul knife or aspiring ellocator?

Or potentialy would someone like a slave girl of a diferent race?

(Hm... Been a really long time since I played a submisive bishi drow boy...)

No, not going to do Mezoberanzen. While well known, it does have more then a few pesky little problems.

And psychic Evolutionist is fine.

And whatever works for you Tenshi.

Tenshi if you're okay with the relationship being maybe just a little bit mind-slave-y then my character would probably happily have a slave boy or girl of some kind. Manipulation and mental fuckery is kind of her thing after all...

Hmmm... then I think I'll go with a ranger/wilder with an eye to becoming a slayer.

If cool with da boss, I was thinking of having her be a futa. She was assumed to be male at birth and raised as such but her more feminine characteristics manifested as she matured. Now she is an oucast, preferring the Underdark to drow society where she is considered superior to males but not on the level of females.

Maybe because she was born that way, she might be looked on as a bit of an oddity. However, I'm willing to allow that among the options that females have, if they desire to use magic to give themselves a cock for a time? Well, that's entirely up to her. So, most of the stigma would actually come from the fact that she was raised as a male, and not her proper gender.

Okay, I've looked over the psionic classes in Expanded Psionics and Complete Psionic and I think I'll go with the Lurk class. I'm kind of on the fence about prestiging. I was also planning to play a male drow, so if any of your characters need a pet assassin or bodyguard...

New idea: The party is just Kaybee's harem of distant relatives. Oh, what the hell, close relatives too.

Also, I got around to rolling HP in the room and came up with 30.

I might be a relative, but shall not be one of her pets. Would hardly be opposed to some fun with her, but would most assuredly try to take control as well.

Though, if she does end up being the party leader, I could be her enforcer ;)

I have no problems with this, charisma is my second-highest stat and mental manipulation is my schtick so I can totally do that.

I'm actually looking for my characters position to be somewhat odd, as she will not want to be the leader/woman at the top/target of everyone. Valuable enough to keep around? Yes. Desiring to be in the spotlight? Despite her somewhat high charisma, she would rather be an agent/the one actually running things instead of the figurehead.

I could see my character being a younger sister, with the slab of meat between her legs keeping her from ever challenging for the top position in the family. Her charisma is pretty good since she's a wilder but she's doesn't have a lot in social skills.

Were I more or less do not engage in house politics unless I have to, knowing that with time, I may be able to outlast others, and it is so much better to allow the masses to assume that the Thrallherd sister is the one in control of everything *Evil Smirk*

Okey doke... so if we're a house then we need a name and our particular positions. Like would the matron mother be a PC or NPC? If we're supposed to go out and about having misadventures then the latter might be a better idea. The ladies of the party could the the daughters of the house.

Will be generating a house name, but in general, if you are a matron under level 15? You are not going to be a Matron Mother very long, unless you are founding somewhere in the backend of somewhere less important then that.

Still, will have the structure up soonish, but... Kaybee, your the eldest daughter. RPG-Girl, Zorrita, which one of you wants to be older then the other? Note, RPG-Girl will actually have a higher position, mostly due to the futanari confusion :)

Ooooooo... then it might be fun if my character is the second daughter if she has to be lower than her younger sister. A lil' family drama.

I could do the second sister, trained in how to evolve, adapt and enhance her psychic ability? She'll also be a support figure later, as she advances her Combat Reading and Telepathic Guidance mutations.

Lurked; ^-^ But, I'm fine with that, particularly as I take my darling older sisters shaft in hand, or in feet, and explain to her that I wished that she did have it instead of me, but alas, such is life.

Okay, starting gold is WBL plus the following; +10% if you are female. +5% if you are futa. +2% per Manifester Level. +0.5% for every point of BAB. +15% for being the Eldest Daughter. If you have at least 5 ranks in Knowledge (Psionics) and/or Psicraft, +5% each.

Overall, favors females, but even the males can get a decent bonus with a good BAB and Manifester level.

So... Female (10%) +Manifester level 5 (10%) + BAB 2 (1%) + First daughter (15%)

36% more gold, fifth level WBL gives me 9000 base...

9000 x 1.36 = 12240 total gold?

Math checks out, so yup. Also! I will allow you to pool resources together at character creation, just in case she persuades you for something nice ;)

FHADA'CHAS CR 6
Futanari Elf, Drow Ranger 3 Wilder 2 (Elf, Drow +2)
CE Medium Humanoid
Init +4; Senses Darkvision (120 feet); Listen +6, Spot +6
Languages Abyssal, Common, Drow Sign Language, Elven, Undercommon
---------------------
AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14
. . (+4 Dex, +4 armor)
hp 32 (3d8+2d6+10)
; Spell Resistance (16)
Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +6
---------------------
Speed 30ft.
Melee weapon Dagger +5 (1d4+1) and
. . Masterwork Longsword +6 (1d8+1) and
. . Unarmed Strike +5 (1d3+1)
Ranged weapon +1 Darkwood Longbow, Composite (Str +1) +10 (1d8+2)
Space 5 ft.; Reach 5 ft.
Base Atk +4; Grp +5

Combat Gear +1 Darkwood Longbow, Composite (Str +1), +1 Studded Leather, Arrows, Dagger, Masterwork Longsword
Ranger Spells Prepared (CL 3, +5 melee touch, +8 ranged touch):
---------------------
Abilities Str 13 Dex 18 Con 14 Int 15 Wis 14 Cha 17
SQ +2 to saves vs Enchantments, +2 to Will saves vs spells & spell-like effects, Archery, Drow Spell-Like Abilities (Sp), Elude Touch (Ex), Endurance, Favored Enemy: Humanoids (Elf) (+2 bonus) (Ex), Point Blank Shot, Racial Skill Bonus, Rapid Shot, Subtype - Elf, Track, Type - Humanoid, Wild Empathy +6 (Ex), Wild Surge, max: +2 (Su)
Feats Armor Proficiency (Light), Armor Proficiency (Light), Drow Weapon Proficiencies, Endurance, Martial Weapon Proficiency - All, Point Blank Shot, Rapid Shot, Shield Proficiency, Shield Proficiency, Simple Weapon Proficiency - All, Simple Weapon Proficiency - All, Track, Weapon Focus - Longbow
Skills Autohypnosis +3, Balance +5, Bluff +5, Climb +3, Concentration +4, Escape Artist +5, Handle Animal +7, Heal +6, Hide +13, Intimidate +5, Jump +3, Knowledge: Dungeoneering +6, Knowledge: Psionics +3, Listen +6, Move Silently +8, Profession: Hunter +4, Psicraft +3, Ride +8, Search +8, Sense Motive +4, Spot +6, Survival +6, Swim +3, Tumble +5, Use Rope +6
Possessions combat gear plus Ale (Gallon), Bedroll, Blanket, winter, Caltrops, Cloak of Elvenkind, Drow House Insignia (Transmitting), Explorer's Outfit (Free), Flint and steel, Handy Haversack (13 @ 75.84 lbs), Healer's kit, Money, Rations, trail (per day), Rope, silk (50 ft.), Tent, Waterskin
---------------------
+2 to saves vs Enchantments +2 save bonus vs Enchantments.
+2 to Will saves vs spells & spell-like effects +2 racial bonus on Will saves against spells and spell-like abilities.
Archery Level 2: Rapid Shot. Level 6: Manyshot. Level 11: Improved Precise Shot.
Darkvision (120 feet) You can see in the dark (black and white vision only).
Drow Spell-Like Abilities (Sp) 1/day, use dancing lights, darkness, and faerie fire.
Elude Touch (Ex) Add your CHA bonus to your touch AC
Endurance +4 to a variety of skill checks. Sleep in L/M armor with no fatigue.
Favored Enemy: Humanoids (Elf) (+2 bonus) (Ex)
Light Blindness Blinded for 1 round, then dazzled by bright sunlight or the daylight spell
Point Blank Shot +1 to attack and damage rolls with ranged weapons at up to 30 feet.
Racial Skill Bonus You gain a bonus to some skills (already counted).
Rapid Shot You get an extra attack with ranged weapons. Each attack is at -2.
Spell Resistance (16) You have Spell Resistance.
Subtype - Elf Subtype for a set of humanoids who share a common origin and language.
Track You can track opponents.
Type - Humanoid Unless otherwise noted humanoids have these features.
Wild Empathy +6 (Ex) Improve the attitude of an animal, as if using Diplomacy.
Wild Surge, max: +2 (Su) Add +1 manifester level to a power, risk daze & losing PP.

801153-DOTA_2-Drow_Ranger.jpg

Back
Top Bottom