Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Furry Farm (DonVoltonus & KnightCreep)

"Well then Buster." He smiled, running his tongue up Bessie's thick length. "Why don't you get us another bucket or three?"

Buster grinned and grabbed two more buckets. He took the full bucket and refrigerated it. "Alright, cutie, you milk her big fat dick, I'll milk her breasts."

"Works for me." He chuckled, wrapping his lips around her swollen cock, starting to bob his head smoothly up and down.

Bessie moaned and thrusted forward, her massive testicles swinging back and forth. They slapped Lucas' chin after a few moments.

Buster began to milk his friend's breasts.

Lucas smiled, swallowing around her full length, hands massaging her heavy balls, breathing in her scent.

Bessie was on Cloud 9 as her toys milked her. After a few minutes, she told Lucas to sun her cock at the bucket.

He pulled up with a smile. "A pity I'm not allowed to just have you fill my ass...Maybe I can convince the boss into a filter system for the cum, so it will be usable no matter which hole I collect it with." He smirked.

"Oh, don't worry. I can fuck you as well. Not all of my cum goes into our famous milk," Bessie grinned. "Buster, be a dear and put my cum in the fridge."

Buster obeyed the instruction as Bessie forced the human onto all all fours.

He smirked, wagging his rear. "Don't worry, I've been practicing my ass for a long while. You don't need to hold back."

The cow grinned. She shoved her shaft into into her new toy's tight ass. "You're so tight! Keep those legs spread!"

Lucas moaned, rocking his hips back, squeezing his tight hole around her cock, his own hard and throbbing. "Yes ma'am, I'm here to please."

Bessie moaned and thrusted into her toy. "You're going to love being the farm's bitch..." She rubbed Lucas' testicles.

Bessie continued to pound Lucas' hole. "It's a shame that you're not a futa like me. I would love to give you my calves."

"Well, I was thinking about getting a tail later, supposedly the special ones can lay eggs!" He panted.

"It's a prehensile one to an almost flower shaped end, and it opens into a pussy!" He grinned.

Bessie smiled and kissed her human lover. "Run along, Lucas. I'm sure that you need to pleasure the others."

"The equines are next," buster said as he finished putting the milk and cum in the fridge. "We have a stallion and a mare."

Back
Top Bottom