Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Furry Farm (DonVoltonus & KnightCreep)

"Thank you master." He smiled, cock pulsing, his ass tightening up. "Nnnnmmmm, I-I'm gonna cum pretty soon..." He panted.

"Master? I like the sound of that..." Creep flipped Lucas onto his back and aimed the cock at Lucas' face.

Lucas moaned, droling precum steadily. "W-won't we mess up my wonderful uniform?" He panted, hips bucking eagerly."

"Ill wash it, but you'll have to be naked for a few hours," Creep smiled. "Are you ok with that, sweetpea?" He thrusted harder.

"Y-yeah! I-I'm gonna!" The young man gasped and arched his back, his cock jumping and spurting ropes of seed across his chest. "Ohhh, Thank you master!"

Creep cried out in pleasure as he came in his farmhand's ass. "Good boy..." He stood up after he caught his breath. "Buster, you can stop spying now."

The rabbit furry walked into the room. His cheeks were stained bright pink and his cock was erect.

Lucas chuckled, standing up and stripping off his clothing. "Well master, if he'd enjoy some time with me I think I could handle it."

Buster's eyes widened and his cock throbbed. "Can I, Mr. Creep? Please! I'll be a good boy! I'll clean the house from top to bottom!"

"You had better fulfill your promise, Buster," Creep said in a stern tone. He took Lucas's clothes from him.

Buster grabbed Lucas's hand and pulled him to his bedroom.

Lucas smiled. "So Buster, are you a top, or a bottom?" He teased, one hand on the rabbit's chest, and the other caressing his throbbing shaft.

"I'm a switch, and today I feeling like getting filled," Buster grinned. He dropped to all fours and lifted his tail. "Ready when you are, stud."

"Shouldn't a good bunny use his tongue first?" Lucas teased, caressing Buster's furry rump.

"Then stick it in my mouth, big boy," Buster moaned. His bunny tail twitched cutely. "Let me swallow your cum..."

Lucas chuckled, rubbing his cock against Buster's face before slipping his length into the rabbit's warm mouth.

Buster sucked eagerly and lightly nibbled on the shaft. It was gentle and playful. The rabbit's tail kept twitching.

Creep went to wash Lucas' uniform. He liked his new farmhand in more ways than one.

Lucas groaned, thrusting his long length into Buster's mouth. "Mmmm, you're one hot bunny, ya know that?"

Buster nodded eagerly as he sucked. He rubbed his own cock. The rabbit furry's eyes never strayed from Lucas' eyes.

"Hmmm, you want me to cum already?" He panted, stroking the rabbit's ears. "Or would you rather I fill your ass? I'm gonna need some recovery after this one."

Buster pointed at his ass. He wanted to be filled with Lucas' seed. Even though he couldn't give him children, he still wanted to breed with the new farmhand.

Lucas chuckled, sliding smoothly out of buster's warm mouth, stroking his length. "Do I need to find you some lube bunny?"

"No, just shove it in!" Buster whined. He spread his legs as far as they could and rubbed his entrance.

He laughed, thrusting in smoothly, pumping his thick cock into Buster's ass. "Don't tell the boss I'm bigger than he is, okay?"

Buster cried out in pleasure and bucked his hips back against Lucas' thrusts. "I won't! Just fuck me harder! I need it!"

Lucas chuckled, slamming his hips harder, giving him a slap on the ass. "You want this inside, or on your back?"

"Inside! Breed with me, Lucas! I need it!" Buster moaned and whined. He felt their restocked slapping together.

(Autocorrect, lol)

Lucas smirked, thrusting in hard, flooding his ass with ropes of thick, hot sperm. "Ahhhh, if I could breed you I would sweetheart."

Back
Top Bottom