Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Furry Farm (DonVoltonus & KnightCreep)

"Minimum of seven," Creep corrected. "The females and futa occasional have orgies. Buster and Ash, the other male, are homosexual, so they don't take part in it." The farmer began jerking Lucas off. "Do you have any sexual diseases?"

"No sir, I'm clean as a whistle!" He smiled, pulling a folded slip of paper from his uniform. "Doctor's test result for your perusal."

Creep nodded. "I'll look at it later." He kept jerking Lucas off. "Don't moan easily, do you?" He pulled Lucas' stocking down and off with his free hand. "Get down on all fours."

"Well, I know some skittish types of furries dislike it." He panted lightly, sliding off the man's lap and onto all fours.

"I have one skittish furry. You'll have to ask her about her preference," Creep said. He rubbed Lucas's hole. "Do you want me to go in dry or with lube?"

Creep pulled a bottle of lube from his desk and began rubbing on Lucas' hole. "Ash, Buster, and Bessie, my futa, don't use lube. You'll have to suck them off before letting them fuck you." He applied the cold liquid to his shaft. "If you're a good enough fuck, I might add pleasuring me to your chores."

"Of course sir. With a job that pays this well, I'll do anything you ask of me." He smiled, wagging his curvy ass eagerly.

Creep smirked. "Do you have any... Special fetishes I need to know about?" He put his tip on the entrance and rubbed Lucas' penis.

"Not really sir, aside from...well...furries." He blushed, his cock swelling and dripping with warm precum. "I've very open to the fetishes of your furry girls though!"

"And what about Buster's, Ash's, and my fetishes?" Creep asked with a smile. "The three of us have some... Unusual fetishes that we're just dying to do."

"Well...I suppose that depends what they are." Lucas smirked, looking back at the man. "And, how much of a bonus I get for the really kinky stuff."

"You'll get an extre fifty dollars if you go through the kinks," Creep moaned out. "Damn you tight..."

Lucas gave a breathy chuckle. "That works for me." He smirked, rocking his hips back eagerly.

"You don't have to do anything you aren't comfortable with," Creep moaned. "And we'll keep our requests simple. For example, we won't ask you to smear yourself in shit, mainly because that's disgusting to us."

"I'm glad, the ad did state that furries are thankfully more like humans than animals when it comes to bathroom use." He smiled. "My hands are made more for gentle caresses than shoveling filth."

"That's good to hear," Creep moaned. "You've got such a tight hole..." He lean in and nibbled on his lover's ear.

"Mmmm, I exercise to keep it that way." Lucas panted, hips rocking faster, cock bobbing with each of Creep's thrusts.

Creep thruster harder and jerked Lucas off. "I have a fetish that I want you to try. You don't have to if you're not comfortable with it." He leaned in and whispered into Lucas' ear. "I want you to be an adult baby occasionally."

"Uhh, sorry, but that kind of thing just won't work well at all for me sir." He panted, his cock throbbing in Creep's grasp.

"I understand, it isn't for everyone," Creep moaned. He nibbled on Lucas' ear in a playful and sexy way. "Who's my little fuck toy?"

"Now that, I happily am." He chuckled, rocking back faster. "You know I did one look into getting one of those tail implants..."

Creep thruster harder. "Really? What kind?" He considered paying for Lucas' tail implant as a present.

Lucas blushed. "Well, now they make these nice ones, they're build more like a reptiles tail, thick but still furry." He panted. "They're prehensile, and the end can retract like a sheath, and there's a cock in them..." He blushed harder, biting his lip.

"Sounds hot," Creep grinned. "If the furries all like you, I'll pay for your implant. Consider it a 'Welcome to the family' gift."

Back
Top Bottom