Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Furry Farm (DonVoltonus & KnightCreep)

Buster moaned as he was filled with his lovwr's cum. His own cock created a white sticky puddle on the floor.

"Can you... Sleep in my room?" Buster panted. He was still erect. Clearly, Lucas had his work cut out for him.

Lucas rolled him over, running his tongue slowly up the rabbit's member. "If that's alright with the boss."

Buster nearly screamed in delight when Lucas answered him. "Thank you thank you thank you!" He used his lower paws to rub the human's shaft.

He smirked, licking Buster's cock clean, but suddenly pulling up. "Sadly, you'll have to wait for another round tonight, I have to tend to the others too."

Buster whined and whimpered. "Please! I'm so close! I need to cum!" His cock was painfully erect and was just begging to release its delicious liquid.

Tears rolled down Buster's cheeks. "Please, Lucas... I'll be a good bunny... Just let me cum in your mouth..."

"Aww, I can't say no to that face, but be quick." He smirked, wrapping her lips around the rabbit's cock head, kneading his furry balls.

Buster thrusted into Lucas' mouth, filling it with his hot bunny seed in moments.

Creep walked back into the room to see Lucas's mouth being filled with cum. "I see that you've already started working, Lucas."

He kept his mouth open, unsure wheter his boss would want this cum to be collected or not.

"Go ahead and swallow it, Lucas. I only want Bessie's cum collected," Creep said. "Buster, go put your uniform on and show Lucas around the farm. You had better wear the heels as well."

Lucas nodded, swallowing and licking his lips. "Mmm, thank you sir, his cum is delicious." He smiled.

Buster hurried out of the room, returning in an outfit similar to Lucas' uniform and a pair of pink high heels. "Lucas, come with me."

Buster led the way to the farm's barn and opened the door.

There was a huge futa cow furry sitting in one of the stalls. "Hello, Buster. Nice and dressed up for me, huh? Come on in and you can milk my cock."

"Well aren't you a sexy human?" the cow grinned. She placed a large bucket down on the ground. "Get to work. I'm Bessie, what's your name?"

"Lucas." He knelt, caressing her thick length, kissing the tip. "How do you like it Bessie? Anything I should or shouldn't do?"

"For now, just jerk me off and aim at the bucket, sweetheart," Bessie moaned. She rubbed Lucas' cock through the uniform.

He smiled, kneeling down and slinging her length over his shoulder, caressing with his hands and kissing the base of her swollen cock.

He chuckled, pulling back quickly to catch her load in the bucket. "Well now, somebody has a hair trigger don't they?" He smiled, licking the last drops from her tip.

"I can last much longer," Bessie insisted. "I'm not normally this pent up."

"It's true, Lucas," Buster said. "It usually takes me at least five minutes to her her to cum. When she's really pent up, if only takes a few seconds."

Back
Top Bottom