Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Human Breeding (Liara_Amagi X KnightCreep)

One said, "bad idea alpha, we used to work for him. He sold us because we disagreed on what he did to females. He would either mate with them against there will or make them do it by promising the best of the food and supplies; then not go on his word." The other said, "he's dishonorable, alpha. He'd do anything for power." They were trying to warn against making him a member in fear of him doing anything disgraceful to the females. They'd rather have him locked up so, he couldn't do what he did to them.

"Then I'll change his behavior. He'll be submissive and gentle. Who knows, maybe he'll become your sex servant." Xaota dragged the leader to the reprograming machine.

He was still unconscious and the guard wolves said, "we'd rather have him strung up by his toes and circumsized." The memories of what he did still haunted them and they'd him rather dead then be part of their pack.

"I think completely removing his testicles and cock would be better," Xaota said. "Do not question my judgement, or I'll cut your balls off as well." He turned the machine on.

They're tails went between their legs and whined before one laid down and the other sat at attention.(you can take all of his sperm before doing that. Then take some of arctic's egg since she has billions of eggs.)

A small tube entered the leader's cock and it started to suck the sperm out.
"Good boys," Xaota said. He petted the one that was sitting. "He'll be perfect for fucking. Would you like that?"

They were quiet and didn't like not being straight. They hated him and didn't want him there. They would rather mate with a porcupine than him.

Xaota turned the machine off when the leader was finished. He dragged him to one of the metal tables and strapped his naked body down. He injected him with a painkiller and cut the cock off in one swift slice. The wolf stopped the bleeding and bandaged the wound.

(I think guys pee with that as well.)
The tank would be full of his sperm. He could manipulate the DNA to be whatever he wanted to be...all he needed was to have unfertalizied eggs that could also be manipulated. Before he cut it off, his cockwas large, red and erect. It looked like his body enjoyed the machine suckling all of his sperm.

(There is still a small hole for her to pee out of.)
Xaota smiled. He couldn't really call the leader a male anymore. "Kim, wake up. Come on girl, wake up for your Alpha."

Xaota smiled at Kim. "Did you have a nice nap Kim? Alpha removed that useless little cock for you. Now you can be what you really are inside: a girl who loves cock." He injected Kim with a serum that would make her love not having a cock.

He said, "i'm not a girl and my name is Koga the leader of the outlaws." You could it didn't take and that behind the anger, he was scared. It was the same with most free and wandering humans.

The serum began to alter Kim's mind. She would act feminine and love pleasuring males in any way she could.
"Are you sure, Kim? The anesthetics must still be wearing off."

It may make him act more Feminine but, it didn't mean he was. He could make him forget who he was and messed with his body to be comical, emit a different scent and rewrite his thoughts to be an omega.

Michael came to his alpha and whispered that Kyra's body was different than what he saw and didn't know how to fix her.

"I'll be right back, Kim," Xaota said after listening to Micheal. "Be a good little human." He followed his beta and looked at Kyra.

She looked as it was before he worked on her but, still acted like his submissive mating slut. He could take some of her eggs or make her always make more eggs, instead of the natural amount and only that amount and taking as many as koga had. (Though, males always would make more sperm throughout their lifetime.)

Xaota kissed Kyra. "Kyra... Do you want to be like this or how you were before you gave birth? I want to know what you want from the bottom of your heart."
One of the guard slaves stood up and smirked down at Kim. "Aren't you a cute girl? Do want want a cock in your mouth?"

Kyra said, "all I want is you happy master." She could be made plumper and bigger in places to be easier to mate and play with. Plus, making her reproduce more eggs more frequently.

Kim said, "I don't know, do you want to do a guy?"

Xaota grabbed a syringe and injected Kyra. She would act like she had before she gave birth.

"You're not a male, you don't have a cock," the guard smirked. "I'm Tom. What's your name, pretty girl?"

She already acts like it. It's just she looks flat and more of a gymnast.

Kyra licked her lips wanting his cock. She wanted to mate with him again.

Kim said, "your alpha cut it off; and I was the leader of the outlaws before that wolf and girl i was going to make mine, killed everyone. My name is Koga, though after my pecker was cut off, thankfully he didn't cut the nuts off, he called me Kim."

Tom heard Kim answer. "Ok Kim, I'm going to stuff my cock in your mouth."
Xaota kissed Kyra passionately. "Do you want to mate again?"

"Yes it is," Xaota said. "This time, you'll be pregnant for nine months." He mounted his first mate and slid in.

Oc-you could make her bum and breasts plumper; then have her canal larger to fit his knot completely in and out without any trouble. Maybe make her body make more eggs. You could also take Arctic eggs to grow soldiers and what you need.

Ic- Kyra let him mount her but, Michael said, "Alpha, I suggest you wait until she is well rested and heals. It could do more damage or open the wounds."

Back
Top Bottom