Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Human Breeding (Liara_Amagi X KnightCreep)

She nodded before moving a bit. She showed that she was really flat. Her body could be messed with as long as the cut wasn't opened. She looked up at Xaota and asked, "can I hold my children?"

Liara couldn't sleep because the slaves in the living room were playing. She grumbled putting a pillow over her head. She said, "Arctic, can you please get them to be quiet? Whatever they're doing is too loud to let me sleep."

Xaota nodded. "I'll be right back with them. We can make them after that." He walked over to the incubation pods.
"Yes Lady Liara," Arctic said. She went to the living room. "Boys, please keep it down. Lady Liara is trying to sleep."

They were in a dog pile trying to see who were deltas and omegas. One said, "you're not beta or a delta. You're just some pet, alpha wants to use as a bitch...along with the one downstairs." Another laughed, "yeah but, the difference is you started as a guy." The got out of the pile to laugh.

(I need verification on what you want on Kyra, are you going to use my suggestion to make her butt, boobs and canal huge? Or take some of her eggs to make soldiers to protect the pack.)
Kyra moved to hold them before kissing each on the head and letting them grab her finger. She wanted to call the girl anna and asked to name her that.

One of the guard wolves looked at Kim and said, "dude...it's got balls..."

(She'll have bigger assets.)
Xaota nodded. "Anna it is. And for our oldest boy?"
Arctic growled and barked angrily at the males.
Tom, the other guard wolf, nodded. "I think it makes Kim look even cuter." He kissed Kim on the cheek and rubbed her balls.

The guard wolf said, "are you high? It makes her look ugly..."

Kyra said, "I can't think of one..."

The slaves growled at Arctic. When one of the guard wolves heard it. He ran upstairs to stop the fight.

Tom growled at the other guard. "Do not insult her!" He rubbed Kim's flat chest. "Don't listen to him, honey. You're a beautiful girl."
"How about Baxter?" Xaota asked as he rubbed his oldest pup's head.
Liara was ready to kill the wolves who insulted her.

They weren't insulting Liara, they were insulting arctic.

Liara went to the living room and said, "first, you look...wow. second, all of ya, shut it. I saw an entire caravan get killed and i'd rather not hear any arguing or rough housting until, I get through what happened. And if I hear a peep out of you men for the next couple days, I swear I won't feed you." She then went to her room and shut the door. She was surprised by how they looked...and wanted to be alone for awhile. The men shut up as Liara yelled at them. They're tails and ears went back showing they were frightened by how she talked.

Kyra said, " OK, how about Aaron for the second boy?" She was focused on the pups until, she heard Liara yelling at the men upstairs...who got so scared they peed themselves.

Tom kissed Kim. "Kim, may I mate with you?"
Arctic decided that it wouldn't be a good idea to try to enter her Mistress' room. Instead, she went into the basement.
Xaota nodded. "Baxter, Aaron, and Anna." He kissed each of his puppies on the forehead.

The guard wolf had his tail down before going downstairs. You could smell a little fear off his pelt.

(Please control Kim.)
Tim waited for Kim to answer.
Xaota kissed his mate and smiled. "Get some rest, sweetheart."
Arctic walked over to Xaota.

Kim said, "yes, i'll mate with you...but, I don't think i'm done yet..."

The male guard wolf went back to his position and shook the hair on his head out. All of the men could still be worked on. They looked like humans with canine ears, tail and man bits. He told tim, "dude, don't get the alpha female mad...she's scarier than a drill sargent."

"Noted," Tom said to the other guard. He asked Xaota to let Kim out of her bindings.

Xaota let Kim out.

Oc- wouldn't he want to make Kim look more comedic before that? Kinda use her as more of entertainment than as a sex doll...

Kim jumped down and moved to let Tim mount her. The nuts became more red after time needing to relieve some sperm. (Cause guys continue to make it throughout their lifetimes. Instead of a girl just having a set amount.)

(She'll be both for Tom.)
Tom moaned as he slid into Kim's tight asshole. He fondled Kim's testicles. "Who's my sexy bitch?"

Xaota laid the puppies back in their incubation pods.

Kim said, "I am...I'mean a sexy bitch..."(true, but, you could put a device on Kim as she's sleeping to steal every bit of sperm she made each day. That cool? Ooh, idea, how about we have a female unable to leave a huge nest and be forced to continually drink something to make her have eggs and messential with her butt to where all she does is produce chicken eggs? Maybe a female that is only used for milk...)

Kyra closed her eyes to sleep comfortably.

(I'll think about it.)
Tom moaned and thrusted. His canine cock would make Kim moan as long as it was inside if her. "I love your cute little balls..."

(Didn't you want to mess with the slaves and kyra?)

Kim moaned, "I love your cock..." she wanted it hard even if she never had it done that way.

Kyra relaxed allowing xaota to inject her to make her plumper and have a bigger canal.

(I will, calm down.)
Ton squeezed his mate's testicles and he thrusted. It wasn't painful, but playful.
Xaota smiled. He watched his lover transform.

(Sorry...)
Kyra grew plumper every minute, her butt started to raise her vagina into the air about a foot. Her boobs started to be as big as large watermelons. Even her hips grew wider to make it possible to easily put the knot in and out without needing to be yanked hard. She would need to have a bigger wrapping on the scar but, she'd get more pleasure from having her ass and boobs being touched.

Kim moaned a bit in pleasure, loving the feeling. Which made the second guard be uncomfortable; he had remembered what she did as Koga and didn't want her there...he wanted her gone.

Tom sensed the other guard's hostility and growled at him. "If you touch her, I swear that I'll cut your cock off and shove it down your throat!"

"Who's my sexy mate?" Xaota asked Kyra. He changed the bandages.

He growled, "that thing raped my mate and caused her to take her own life out of shame. Then had his sons beat me unconscious to sell me off to the highest bidder to keep me from killing it when I found out. So, forgive me if I want it gone for good." He obviously who had a history with Kim...and not a good one.

Kyra was still sore and would be for a couple months but, said, "i'm your sexy mate..." when he glided his hand by her butt she shivered with pleasure.

Michael was outside going to patrol the territory. He couldn't get the men to follow because they were trying to clean up their mess.

"I don't care what she did before, she's a changed girl now!" Tom moaned. His balls slapped against his lover's balls.
"Damn straight," Xaota said with a smiled.
Michael could here a young adult crying nearby.

The guard growled, "no, it's not...all it wants is your cock. I will never forgive it or the pain it caused me. It should be punished for what it did...more than just having it's pecker removed."

Kyra yawned wanting to sleep...though, she found her breast hurt her back and the butt her legs.

Michael stopped and slowly went to the crying noise. He was being cautious. When he first heard it, he howled to tell them that there was an intruder on the territory...just to be on the safe side.

Back
Top Bottom