Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Human Breeding (Liara_Amagi X KnightCreep)

The men came down with micheal. Liara had gotten ready to sleep next to Arctic. While the two men were changing to be pigs.

Xaota injected the four remaining slaves with a drug to give them wolf ears and a tail and a canine cock. Their sex drives would be reduced, but when they became horny, they wouldn't be opposed to mating with each other. They now understood that the females were only to be touched if they had permission from Xaota, Liara, or Micheal.

After everything was done, Max oinked a bit before hopping down off the table. The female pig moved a hopped down as well to have max mate with her. Max got her to follow him to a section of basement to not be disturbed while they did.

When Kyra ran out of milk, she started to scream in pain as her water broke.

Xaota bolted to Kyra and unhooked her from the machine. "Micheal, hurry!" He carried his mate into the sterile room.

Micheal ran and did the procedure revealing she had given birth to two males and a female. The males looked most like their father and the runt...the girl looked more like her mom. It had the ears, tail and fangs of a wolf. Everything else looked human. Kyra was unconscious and still breathing. He said, "all of them are healthy but, the youngest one is the runt but, is breathing normally...and she's got the lungs of a singer. Sir, congratulations you're a father." He did know a procedure that could take sperm and eggs of two people. You can fertilize the eggs and mess with the DNA to get what you wanted. He was quiet for a bit before telling his alpha. That way he could make great protectors or more girls to mate with.

Xaota held his children close to his chest. He looked a his female pup. While some packs ate the runts of their litters, Xaota would not have that in his pack. He listened to Micheal. "I will think about it, Beta. For now, make sure that Kyra is ok. Do whatever she requests." He carried the pups to some incubation chambers he created. The pups would be warm and protected. He laid the pups in the chambers and whistled to the slaves.

The men came forward on four legs and Micheal bowed before going to hook Kyra up to an IV. He put a blanket on her and let her rest. The pups mewled in his arms for milk. They had their eyes closed like normal pups.

The incubation chambers lowered tubes with baby bottle nipples on the ends of them. The nipples touched the pups' lips.
"Take a look boys. My puppies..." The wolf fought back tears of joy.

They bowed and said their congrats. They were ready for anything he would tell them to do or inject them with. Each had the same effects as Michael did and were hungry and in the nude. The three pups bit the nipple and suckle on them. They would be there for a month before they would be ready. While Kyra slept, her body started to go back to normal the chemical that made her subservient was still there but, she began to become flatter and have her gymnast body back.

Xaota tied a blue ribbon around each slave's neck. The ribbon would make them act like full dogs when they weren't working or under orders. "You two, stay and protect my pups," he ordered the strongest two slaves.

The two sat down and each of them whimpered for food. They were thirsty and hungry. Even if they had the tail, ears and smell of a wolf it was still possible to harm them.

The pigs were done and the female would be having eight piglets. They could be taken to a pen and kept there until, they were ready to birth.

Xaota poured each slave a bowl of milk. He had added a chemical to full their stomachs up. He walked over to Max and James. "Ready to go to your pen?"
"Yes Master," James, the new female, said, remembering that they would keep their ability to speak.

Max said, "yes master..." he then followed Xaota to the pens. The slaves ate it and the ones who didn't have orders started to play.

After Liara woke up, she decided to go on a walk. She had Arctic with her to be able to find her way back. She had made a home here and wanted to stay. A couple of humans shot at them to be able to capture Liara. Someone powerful in the caravans wanted Liara to be his so, he could control the anthros.

Xaota led the pigs to their pen and opened the gate. "There you go, piggies."
Arctic kept Liara safe and killed all but one member of the caravan. She dragged the unconscious form to Liara. "Alpha might want a new slave.

She said, "arctic, I want you to howl for him to come here. Can you do that for me?" (I was thinking he could capture the entire caravan to have them as slaves...or at least have a note female so, he could take all of her eggs and take the other males sperm to do the thing.)

(No, just one. Less likely to escape, easier to transport. Next caravan will be completely captured.)
Arctic howled for her Alpha.
Xaota ran up to the pair in less than a minute. "What's wrong?"
Ben, one of the slaves without orders, accidentally fell face first into the other slave's crotch.

She said, "these guys attacked me. That guy is the leader of the caravan we found. I thought you'd want to come see what happened and that this is a well used caravan route."

The one who got fell upon growled and got kicked off before a good bite. The ones who didn't have orders started to try to find out who was what in the pecking order.

Xaota inspected the leader and the caravan's supplies. He grabbed the wagon and began pulling it back to the house.
Arctic dragged the leader behind her.

She tied up the rest of the horses that had pulled the wagons to each other and made the first one go forward. She happened to say an old prayer under her breath to have the men be accepted in heaven.

When the trio reached the house, the sun was setting. "Lady Liara, get some sleep. I will deal with the slaves and the leader." He grabbed the caravan leader.

She said, "be careful, I heard he's a bad guy. They called his caravan the outlaws...and for good reason." She had arctic come with her before she went to bed. (You can have a machine that could suck the sperm or eggs out of a person. Then chain him to where he can't move and have him produce a lot of sperm to experiment on.)

Arctic laid on top of Liara to keep her warm and protected.
Xaota told the two non guard slaves to go to the living room and wait for him there. He petted the guard wolves. "Good boys. Sleep in shifts."

They guard wolves sniffed the captive and growled at him. They had heard of who he was and didn't like him bein here. The non guard wolves went upstairs and sat down. Liara pet on Arctic and said, "that's a good girl..." she kept petting on her until, she calmed herself down.

"Easy boys," Xaota said. "I'm going to make him one of us. He won't touch the puppies." He kissed each of the guards on the forehead.

Back
Top Bottom