Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Human Breeding (Liara_Amagi X KnightCreep)

Sam said, "I will do anything to make you happy."

He had the others come to him and growled under his breath, not liking how the others were disrespecting him.

Xaota smiled and kissed Sam. "You'll be a wolf before we go to bed." He saw Micheal leading the males into the room. "Beta, please get them in the bathtub two at a time. Tell them to bathe themselves. Sam, come with me." He carried his pregnant mate into the basement.

"Use my tub," Xaota replied. Liara had her own bathroom and bedroom. Xaota hooked Kyra to the milking machine and kissed her. He then checked to make sure the sterile room was still sterile.

He said, "yes sir..." two of them went in to wash each other. It would have a dirt ring around the tub when each was done.

Kyra yawned when he put her down and put the milking machine on. She loved the feeling and found that the milk went to a huge tank instead of the buckets.

She said, "yes sir," it might be wise to make her take off the dress if she was to become a full wolf...just to keep the dress from being torn. (About 5:30-7:00pm today, my time. I will be at church.)

She did as told. The pen for the pigs had been done for a few minutes so, he could make them pigs whenever he wished.

She started to grow long black fur before her arms, legs, head and body morphed into a wolfs. She even started to grow four more nipples on her chest that weren't visible yet. She whimpered and whined through the entire process.

She whimpered until, the transformation was done. She felt weird as a wolf and would need a little programming to have wolf instincts and when not mating or pregnant to be a loveable pooch for Liara...if he wanted.

Xaota kissed his wolf furry mate. "You're such a pretty wolf, Arctic." He petted Arctic and wagged his tail.

She just whimpered with her tail underneath her. He could change the color of her fur from black to white and made her be the one in charge of watching over the pups when not mating. Kyra snickered a bit while she was being milked and hearing her whimper. Arctic was scared and didn't even know how to act. She was more fertile than the other girls.

Xaota carried Arctic into the reprograming machine and turned it on.
Arctic would learn how to act like a wolf. She would become a loyal pet to Xaota and Liara. Arctic would protect the pups and give them all milk. She would be able to speak English.

(Sure.)
Arctic came out of the machine with her tail wagging. She hugged Xaota. "Alpha..."
Xaota smiled and licked Arctic. "Good girl." He put a collar on Arctic. "Go to Lady Liara and tell her that you are her pet." He turned to Max and James as Arctic hurried to Liara's room. "Stand up boys."

Liara was getting out of the bathroom with a towel around her going to take a nap. She was still partially wet from the long soak. The men were done washing and was in the process of drying off. Some felt relieved to be clean. A couple of them looked more like soldiers and handymen than normal slaves.

Liara opened the door slightly to see who it was. She said, "uh...hi?"

Max moved up as well. He was still sleepy a bit...

"Lady Liara, Alpha wanted me to be you're pet," Arctic said. Her tail wagged excitedly. "My name is Arctic."
Xaota smiled at the slaves. "Ready to become pigs?" He saw Micheal approaching him.

Micheal said, "they're ready for you..."

Liara said, "come on in, you can protect me from the horny men out there." She meant the males that didn't have any control on their testosterone.

Xaota injected Max and James. He followed Micheal to the slaves.
Arctic walked inside. "Is there anything I can do to please you, Mistress?"

Back
Top Bottom