Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last Movie You Saw...

Looper; I put off watching it for so long, and I'm really not sure why. A very enjoyable, new-noir plot, which really scratched my itch for something Blade Runner-y.

Planning to watch Jurassic World 3 in a few days. I can't honestly recall what the last movie I watched though. I want to say Pirates 3 because I did watch the trilogy at my friend's house like a month and a half ago.

Just watched Old on HBO.

M. Night Shyamalan's latest.

One of those... glad I didn't spend money to see it in theaters but enjoyed streaming it on a random Saturday afternoon in June types of movies. lol

How did I fucking know someone was going to say this?

Sigh

It's Morbin' Time.

God damn it
Terrible movie though. Okay, maybe not terrible but definitely not something I would be upset about losing from my memory and being told I can never watch it again.

How To Train Your Dragon

It's been a while since I last watched it, and it's better watching it now that the kid has grown up a bit more and can grasp the adult-oriented things.

Terrible movie though. Okay, maybe not terrible but definitely not something I would be upset about losing from my memory and being told I can never watch it again.
I regret spending money to see it even though all my friends warned me about how bad it was and the tickets were 50% off. That said-

Have sex, have sex [ ... ]

JUJUTSU KAISEN 0.

Knock-out animation but for some reason there were some audio issues with Inumaki and the OST. 10/10 movie outside of that.

Lowkey looking to write Yuuta x Maki now.

A Nightmare On Elm Street (2010)

4/10

I'm sorry but I just can't with this movie, not when better horror remakes/reboots with an insane amount of attention to detail put into them, like Halloween (2018) exist and are worth your while.

Jackie Earle Haley is, admittedly, a good Freddy and played the role well with what he was given in my opinion, and Quentin was a fun character. That's about where the positives end and the rest of my experience with this abhorrent entry begins.

First of all, the movie looks drab, there are shots where I couldn't even tell what I was looking at. Second, the kills are pretty lacking in creativity (the one big reason you watch slashers and something Nightmare 2010 fails at), something I originally didn't like about the first movie either, but at least that one had actual good practical effects and memorable set pieces/scenes.

It's a shame since the realistic approach to Freddy's backstory is something I would have loved to see explored in much more detail.

I could sum it up with one word : mid.

Rewatched Star Trek Beyond the other night..last new movie I saw was the new Doctor Strange one.

Back
Top Bottom