Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last Movie You Saw...

I watched the new Resident Evil. I thought it was a good retake on the series. Fun to watch and captured the horror of it at times.

The King's Man and a rewatch of The Avengers with someone who'd never seen the Phase 1 Marvel movies.

I actually really liked the former, especially the trench scenes in the middle, wish it was more succesful because it's pretty stylish and has a lot of cool action setpieces and solid (at times hammy) acting.

And The Avengers? Come on, guys, we all know that it's good. If you like superheroes, at least.

Just saw the new Spider-Man movie a week ago with some friends. It’s had been a while since I watched one until recently.

The Wave (2019) -- Look, I'm a fan of Justin Long. I'm a fan of movies about tripping on drugs. This movie had both of those things and was pretty entertaining the whole way. Was it groundbreaking? No. Will it win awards or develop a cult following? Probably not. Is it worth watching on a Sunday afternoon with nothing else to do? Abso-lutely.

I just finished watching The Eternals, too!

I liked it, my husband was unimpressed. 🤣😅

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe for about the 999th time. Just saw it playing in the middle of night yesterday and decided 'why not?'

Die Hard.

Among the many fine qualities of this movie, Alan Rickman is the best.

I watched Spider: No Way Home. Never been a huge fan of superheroes, but as my girlfriend would say- marvel movies do make for easy entertainment!

Marvels - The Eternals
A big let down and over hyped compared to there other movies.

Resident Evil - Welcome To Raccoon City.
Worst of the ressy films by far.

Hubs and I watched Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City last night.

My husband loved it because it was close to the games, he said. I just enjoyed it because I was super stoned. Big surprise I know.

Back
Top Bottom