Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last Movie You Saw...

The last full length movie would be the new Dune. I loved every single little bit of it. The move felt slow and very 'ceremonial', which is something I secretly enjoy.

Other than that, I just finished watching the first episode of the new Witcher. I've read the books a few times and I'm not a huge fan of a show deviating that much, but... uh. I'm not sure what think, it was kind of okay.

At home - Alita: Battle Angel (it's a go-to movie for me).

At the cinema: Dune (and I loved it).

The new one out already!? Been looking forward to that one for a while!!

Mine's some sleezy christmas movie, don't even know the title!
Yeah. It came out December 22. It was amazing but just don't take my word for it go see it if you can. Kinda curious about that movie you mentioned lol.

saving-private-ryan-matt-damon.gif

The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf

Really good. Hopeful for a sequel showing Geralt, Eskel, and Lambert's adolescent years as Witchers.

The Thing. The 1982 one, not the travesty that was the 2011 prequel/remake/whatever the hell it was supposed to be. I tend to not be the biggest fan of horror remakes, directors have started to make them look murky as hell. We get it, it's supposed to be scary, but if I can't focus on what's actually happening, I'm not going to like it like the original.

But uh, yeah, John Carpenter is still a certified G.

I don’t watch movies that often but I saw the new Spider-Man last night, that was a fantastic film.

Identity (2003) -- Have you ever wondered "Hey, what if this movie had a REALLY dumb ending?"

Well, the writers of this one did, and boy howdy did they run with that idea.

Horrible. The height of early 2000's/Late 90's thriller garbage.

2/10 See only if you need a laugh or hate yourself a little.

I've seen this game on other sites and since I'm really into movies, I like to see what other people are watching these days. So, I thought I'd start this here. Post the last movie you saw, whether it's an old one or a new one, watched in the theater or at home--whatever. Add a little thumbs up or thumbs down, tell us what you thought, or don't if you don't feel like it. =)

Three Musketeers

Thumbs down. The crap I use to like when I was younger, made watching this again nostalgic. But other than that it was just crap.
Coyote Ugly lol

New:
Don't Look Up (2021) -- It was good. Funny (tried a little too hard), entertaining (though a bit long) and overall worth watching. Didn't give me any lasting anxiety and, given we were all in that situation, I'd probably laugh more than I'd cry.

Older:
Capricorn One (1977) -- Thanos' dad, that guy from Law and Order and OJ Simpson (yep) star as astronauts being hunted by the government for [redacted] to cover up a secret. Very good. Well acted and ambitiously shot. Definitely see it, if you're so inclined.

Justice society world war 2
Good movie, shame its not connected to any other animated dc film

Don't Look Up. I was not a fan, I kinda found the movie a bit plodding and it tried a bit too hard to be topical/funny with its references.

Back
Top Bottom