Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last Movie You Saw...

Death of Stalin. A delicious dark comedy that focuses on the aftermath of what you read in the title. Loved it a lot, would recommend.

Midsommar!

Oh. Em. Gee, you guys!

So beautiful. So horrifying. A must see.

The last movie I saw was Star Wars. I really want to rewatch all the Lord of the Rings films, though!

I was tense the entire time. Beautiful imagery (if you can see beyond the horror of ww1) and a very well told, concise story.

The old Treasure Island from the 30's. I really liked the book and the adaptation is fairly faithful. They don't have children's stories like this anymore-- dudes straight up murdering each other with cutlasses and muskets. Gettin' piss drunk on rum. Grim omens. Paranoia. Jim Hawkins shoots Israel Hands point blank with dual wielded pistols. I would love to see a bloody remake of this book, like a rated R version with historical accuracy, like Master and Commander. Fun stuff.

Recently rewatched Rooster Teeth's Laser Team. It's pretty good when you consider the scope of the crew/studio that made it.

It's not the most recent movie I've seen but...

Parasite!

See. That. Movie. Drop what you're doing and see it.
Go! I'll wait.

"The Last Thing He Wanted." I only watched the movie for Ben since I started watching him when I was a child. Unfortunately, the movie wasn't very good and the "twist" was extremely obvious.

The Invisible Man, just come out Friday. It was goood, didn't expect the twist, and I applaud Elizabeth Moss' acting skills.

The last movie I watched in theaters was The Birds of Prey & The Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn.

It was a blast and a lot of fun! Plus, that soundtrack? *chef's kiss*

Back
Top Bottom