Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last Movie You Saw...

I've been watching a lot of movie's recently! The last one I saw was Ghost in the Shell, which I somehow had never seen before. It was fantastic! I'm such a big cyberpunk fan.

Last movie I watched was Wildlife with Jake Gyllenhaal just on a random whim. Didn't know much about it before hand.

Dark Phoenix. Wasn't as bad as the public opinion suggests. It wasn't even the most disaster project Sophie Turner was in this year.

Yeah, but certainly it wasn't good. The fight scenes were dope though.

I've seen this game on other sites and since I'm really into movies, I like to see what other people are watching these days. So, I thought I'd start this here. Post the last movie you saw, whether it's an old one or a new one, watched in the theater or at home--whatever. Add a little thumbs up or thumbs down, tell us what you thought, or don't if you don't feel like it. =)

Three Musketeers

Thumbs down. The crap I use to like when I was younger, made watching this again nostalgic. But other than that it was just crap.

I finally saw the original Blade Runner last week!

Speaking of sci-fi.. Watched Ad Astra last weekend.

Beautifully filmed, the sets were one of the best in space movies. The music was nice.

But it was painful to watch since nothing in this abides to the laws of physics. My suspension of disbelief only could stretch that far. Especially in what authors reckon is 'hard' sci-fi.

And it ain't even that, it was Apocalypse Now meets Blade Runner 2049 meets Interstellar meets First Man.. it did not have own roots at all.

The Scary Godmother Halloween Spooktacular...because I found it on YouTube and I like reliving childhood memories by watching that one movie that was always on Cartoon Network at this time of year.

Recently caught the Breaking Bad follow-up movie, El Camino. Not really any reason for it to exist, especially like six years after the show ended, but it was nice nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom