Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last Movie You Saw...

Angels & Demons.
I might be biased because I just can't like Tom Hanks, but I thought this was bad. Couldn't get into it at all.

Deadwood: The Movie

Finally! Waited so so so long for them to complete the tale and I’m just.....ajahshdnfd! -backs back out fangirling-

Venom. I am so disappointed. I at least hoped Venom would be a highlight, or the interaction with Brock, if nothing else was good about it. It all came across as insincere, stilted trash.

Venom. I am so disappointed. I at least hoped Venom would be a highlight, or the interaction with Brock, if nothing else was good about it. It all came across as insincere, stilted trash.
I felt the same way when I watched it. A very forgettable movie it was.

Honestly captain underpants it was on tv and I didn't really want to watch what was on the other channels

Speaking of sci-fi.. Watched Ad Astra last weekend.

Beautifully filmed, the sets were one of the best in space movies. The music was nice.

But it was painful to watch since nothing in this abides to the laws of physics. My suspension of disbelief only could stretch that far. Especially in what authors reckon is 'hard' sci-fi.

And it ain't even that, it was Apocalypse Now meets Blade Runner 2049 meets Interstellar meets First Man.. it did not have own roots at all.

I've seen this game on other sites and since I'm really into movies, I like to see what other people are watching these days. So, I thought I'd start this here. Post the last movie you saw, whether it's an old one or a new one, watched in the theater or at home--whatever. Add a little thumbs up or thumbs down, tell us what you thought, or don't if you don't feel like it. =)

Three Musketeers

Thumbs down. The crap I use to like when I was younger, made watching this again nostalgic. But other than that it was just crap.
Last movie I saw was on TV. Forbidden Planet. Very dated, but still very impressive.

Not really of the movie variety but it could be. Watched two episodes both an hour each about the length of a movie. The Witcher on Netflix. I have not read any of the books and I played maybe ten minutes of Wild Hunt so I went in as a newbie but I love it and will watch the rest of the season soon.
That Henry Cavill....:)

The most recent movie I watched was The Secret Life of Pets 2. It was better than the first in my opinion and had a lot of laughing moments.

John Wick 3 lol.

Are we talking in a theatre?
Danger Close: The Battle of Long Tan
Based on a true battle in the Vietnam war in August 1966, it depicted the battle very well.
Does it take artistic license with the facts of the battle? Yes, but not too much. It is a movie afterall and not a documentary.
it didn't have any of that 'rah rah patriotic do-no-wrong crap so many war movies have (especially Hollywood ones)

i give it four out of five stars

Back
Top Bottom