Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last Movie You Saw...

I watched The Platform at the weekend, I’m still trying to figure out what happened at the end?? Anyone able to explain

I watched The Platform at the weekend, I’m still trying to figure out what happened at the end?? Anyone able to explain
I watched that! What a weird, crazy movie, huh??

I have no idea what happened at the end though. I'll probably watch again sometime.

I watched that! What a weird, crazy movie, huh??

I have no idea what happened at the end though. I'll probably watch again sometime.

I thought it was gripping from the outset, it was a great concept enough to make me endure the adequate dubbing 🙄
There were a so many unanswered questions though. I hope there’s a second one, but doubt there will be.

Kung Fu Hustle. Can't believe I never bothered watching it until now, considering cable TV plays it every other weekend where I live.

Frozen 2. One of the great joys of kids, you get to see such movies over and over and over again.

Saw the latest Godzilla movie recently. I liked it, but more because of the CGI than the actual plot.

I've watched many things that aren't actually movies since Birds of Prey but yeah, the last actual movie I've seen is Birds of Prey. Dumb fun imo but woah god is it flawed to hell. Pretty much guilty pleasure fodder for me.

The Fighter-Christian Bale always fully commits to his roles, and he's great in this as usual. The sisters are great fun in the movie as well.

The last movie was IT Ch. 2, but in my mind it wasn't nearly as good as the original, although nostalgia might play a role in that.

Back
Top Bottom