Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? (Krystal x Katisakat)

Sam was blushing incredibly as he tried to hide his erection.

Castiel nodded softly and smiled at him. "It's good." He looked down a little as he remembered what the owner's sister had said.

Sam blushed even more and timidly stopped hiding his erection as he watched her with awed, loving, and somewhat lustful eyes.

Castiel looked down a little. "His sister deducted that that was probably why you hadn't been there in a long time..."

Krystal kept dancing for a little while longer, until she walked over to Sam kissing him hard. "So sweetheart, needs some help with that erection?" she asked, smirking as she pushed him down on the bed and palmed his cock through his swim trunks.

JJ Shook his head. "no, it wasn't that. I just got so busy, I never got back there. Also, after Dmitri was Gabriel, so.. I had no need for sweets."

Sam was blushing madly as she walked over to him and groaned in need as she kissed him. He then gasped as he was pushed down and groaned as he squirmed a bit at her palming. "Y-Yes... Krystal... Please..."

Castiel nodded uncertainly. "Wait... was Dmitri the fae that owns the bakery?" He asked, anger bubbling as he remembered the man who hurt his mate so much.

Krystal snapped her fingers and he was naked. She kissed down his body until she got to his cock, and then she took it all in her mouth.

JJ shook his head. "No, No! That Dmitri was human. I just happen to like the name. His sister would be very angry with me if you killed him. They're all each other has. Their parents died in the war."

Sam blushed madly and shivered a little at her kisses before he gasped softly and groaned deeply as she took him into her mouth. His eyes closed for a moment in euphoria before he looked down at her and ran a hand through her hair. "Oh Krys... you're so good at this..."

Castiel took a breath and nodded. "As long as it's not the same man..." He mumbled and held JJ close, protectively.

Sam groaned and panted as she kept it up, gripping the bed sheets as he tensed under her. "Oh Krystal... so good... I-I'm getting close..."

Castiel blushed brightly and looked away slightly. "M-Maybe..."

Sam blushed more and kissed her back softly. "It's embarrassing when you call me sexy or something like that..."

Castiel thought a moment. "I think I am more nervous than excited."

Back
Top Bottom