Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? (Krystal x Katisakat)

Someone came to the door at her incessant knocking, eyes widening in utter horror as he realized that he'd left their queen and her new husband out in the cold. He immediately opened the door. "Come right in, majesties. I am sorry I didn't comr to the door sooner." He apologized, and Krystal just smiled.

JJ smiled. "Wizarding world of Harry Potter?" he offered, knowing Cas liked harry potter.

Krystal closed her eyes as she breathed in the sweet smells of the candy shop. "Can I have a box of your special candies? The ones unique to our court?" She asked, smiling excitedly. The candy maker nodded and got them.

Little did the happy couples know, Lucifer had escaped. He smirked to himself as he looked for a temporary vessel until he could find Sam again. Little did he know, Sam could no longer be his vessel.

JJ chuckled softly. "You don't have to hide uour emotions, sweetie." Dean nodded in agreement

Sam smiled at Krystal and waited for the man to get the candies, kissing her head softly.

Castiel blushed a little in embarrassment and nodded though still looked down.

Krystal snuggled him, smiling at the kiss to the head. She grinned as the candies came, paying. "shall we sweetie?"

Lucifer went through a few vessels before he decided to build himself a temporary vessel that looked like nick.

JJ took their hands and popped them to the amusement park.

Krystal gave him a kiss andnpopped them back to her island. she popped a candy into her mouth, offering one to her husband. "Have one sweetheart. They're magically delicious." She promised, winking.

Little did they know Lucifer was on the hunt for sam, and he'd caught his trail. "Huh. The fae lands? Very interestiong Sammy." He muttered to himself, smirking. He was getting closer to Sam.

JJ smiled. "What do you want to do first, Cas?" Dean just looked around.

Sam smiled and took one into his mouth, letting out a surprised 'mm'. "I'm not usually one for sweets but those are pretty good."

Castiel looked around and thought a moment. "Maybe go on a few rides?"

Krystal smiled. "Yeah. they're my favorite. The magic on them makes them even yummier."

Krystal wasn't aware of Lucifer following their trail to her mansion, much less that he was there. He bided his time, waiting for them to fall asleep, watching Sam being all happy. He'd have to fix that.

JJ smiled. "I can dig it."

Krystal chuckled softly. "Euphoric, sweetheart. I don't know what I'd do without you my baby. You'll be a dad soon.."

Lucifer raised an eyebrow as he watched. "So he married the dark fae queen.. interesting.."

JJ chuckled. "Sorry Cas. Showing my age. the 1960s and 70s were good decades." He replied, Dean just smiled.

Sam smiled and kissed her sweetly. "I know..." He murmured as he held her.

Castiel nodded, still seeming a bit confused but began heading over to a dragon ride.

Sam blushed a little and chuckled at all her kisses before he froze and looked around as he heard the annoyed groan.

Castiel got in line for the ride and smiled excitedly at Dean and JJ.

Back
Top Bottom