Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? (Krystal x Katisakat)

Krystal smiled into the kiss, stroking his cheek. "Of course my love. You needed it." She replied simply, hopping off of him to get knto the dress that matched his suit.

JJ snapped his fingers and was in his PJ's, smiling and snuggling into Castiel. Dean did the same. ""Rest my love" JJ muttered, nuzzling him.

Sam smiled and decided to get dressed in his suite and dress shoes the old fashioned way after taking a shower then he headed to the kitchen.

Castiel blushed a little at the snuggling and nuzzling and nodded softly, closing his eyes to rest.

Sam blinked in surprise and turned and sat at the table, smiling at her. "Alright, guess I'm still tired." He said with a chuckle and began to eat.

Castiel woke early the next day and waited for them to wake.

Sam finished his food and smiled at her lovingly as he patiently waited for her to finish.

Castiel nodded and continued to lay in bed with Dean cuddled up to his side.

Krystal smiled and finished her food soon after, cleaning up with a snap. "Okay, Shall we pop back down to earth? the show will start filming in an hour." She explaindd, goving him a kiss.

JJ called buddy and before they knew Dean was up to. "So our appointment is for 3. Buddy's doing it special fir me." He explained, smiling.

Krystal smiled back at him, popping them right to the studio. "Here we are." One of the crew came over. "Krys! wow, haven't seen you since the episode for your son's surprise party! So.. I hear you're engaged?" Krystal just nodded as they were lead to the judges, Krystal hugging the host.

Dean and JJ smiled, getting ready.

Krystal at her friends, Introducing them to her fiancée, Sam winchester. The show went off without a hitch, and the cakes amazing "They'll have to film at the recepction, but it won't be to bad." She told sam smiling still. "I should probably go look for a dress and you tux. nah, nevermind. I'll just pull them off my fall line." She muttered, smiling softly.

Dean and JJ smiled. "Well, lets go."

Krystal smiled, giving him a kiss. "What do you wanna do now love?"

Dean smirked. "You know.. we still have a few hours until we have to go? I think it about time we ravaged our angel."

JJ smirked also. "You know, that's a good idea, Dee." And the both tackled Castiel to the floor, attacking him with kisses.

Sam shrugged. "Not sure."

Castiel looked between them then his eyes widened and he blushed madly at their words before he gasped in surprise and blushed more as he was tackled and covered in kisses.

Krystal smiled. "well, i'd say we could go see JJ at his LA mansion.. but Probably don't wanna do that right now" she muttered, chuckling.

JJ undressed them with a snap, traling down his kisses to his cock and starting to deep throat castiel.

Krystal chuckled again. "Meaning that JJ, Dean and Cas are having private time" she winked a little the grinned. "Oh! lets go to disneyland!!!"

JJ smirked, quickening his pace as Dean lubed his fingers, kissing castiel and starting to finger him slowly.

Sam blushed and covered his face. "I did NOT need that image." He said but chuckled and nodded. "Sure."

Castiel was panting heavily and moaning as he squirmed under JJ's mouth before he gasped and groaned deeply as he felt Dean's fingers enter him. "G-Guys... A-Ahhhhh... W-Wai-Ohhhhh...."

Krystal chuckled heartily. "Sorry my love, but you looked cofused. I was clarifing. and yes, Disney!!" She was excited, popping them there, sparklu blue mouse ears on her head. "I remember when Walt built this place.." she smiled fondly, showing the gatekeeper her special passes. Only family of disney himself had passes like these.

JJ smirked, going fated, playing with castiels nipples as Dean made out with him, adding a second finger.

Sam looked surprised. "You knew Walt Disney?"

Castiel gasped and squirmed more as JJ sped up and played with his nipples, panting and whimpering into Dean's kiss as his heart raced, deep, desperate moans escaping him.

Krystal smiled fondly again. "Yeah. He used to say I was the inspiration for minnie, because of the buns and bows I used to wear in my hair. He was a lovely man. I miss him dearly." She explained softly, Fixing her ears as the started to fall off her head.

JJ smirked a little humming as he sucked Castiel off, Dean kissing the angel roughly.

Sam smiled and kissed the top of her head as he helped her adjust her ears. "Well, you're both very cute and sweet with a bit of spunk. I can see it."

Castiel's face was aflame as his heart hammered and he moaned desperately, gripping at JJ's hair as he leaned on Dean, panting heavily as he whimpered in sheer pleasure and embarrassment.

Krystal smiled softly at the kiss to the head, pulling him down for a proper kiss. "Thanks Sammy. Now, lets get you some ears too!" she replied, grinning at him and pulling him toward one of the gift shops.

JJ kept on deep throating Castiel, running his hand ls all over his lover's body. Dean smirked a little, whispering in the angel's ear. "You ready to take me in your ass?" He was currently stretching him with 3 fingers.

Sam blinked in surprise and blushed a little. "I-It's ok... I don't need any..."

Castiel was panting heavily and moaning deeply at JJ's deep throating and whimpered, shivering at he whisper as he continued to groan and pant at Dean's fingers, he nodded and answered gruffly. "Y-Yes Dean..."

Krystal shook her head. "No. you need ears. I'm Minnie, so you're Mickey! You need ears." She said with finality, serious look on her face.

JJ kept on going down Castiel as Dean lubed his hard cock up, pushing into their angel slowly. He pressed a kiss to Castiel's neck, leaving his own fae claiming mark. "You like this, sweetheart?"

Back
Top Bottom