Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? (Krystal x Katisakat)

Sam panted heavily and smiled softly, watching Krystal's pleasure filled face before groaning deeply. "K-Krys... I-I'm getting close..."

Castiel blushed shyly in embarrassment of the affection in front of Bobby and ducked his head shyly.

Sam groaned and when she kissed him like that he lost it, moaning deeply he came deep inside her, panting heavily. "Oh Krystal..."

Castiel blushed more and nodded shyly.

Sam groaned as her insides gripped him and he was panting heavily, kissing her deeply for a moment. "I love you too Krystal..."

Castiel sipped his beer and looked between them. "Is there anything else we need to do for the wedding?"

Krystal kisses him back, grinning into it. "Forever, Mon cherie."

JJ looked curious. "Well, do we want a set meal for dinner, or a buffet? Also, where do we wanna have the wedding? I was thinking there's a lovely haunted mansion mom owns we could have it at. ghost is docile, but if you want Dee you can salt and burn."

Dean smiled a little. "We'll see if it needs it, but that could work as a venue. very halloween."

Sam sighed happily as they kissed and stayed joined for a moment before he pulled out slowly.

Castiel thought a moment. "Buffet, not everyone is going to like what we put out if we have a set meal planned." He then nodded. "That works."

Krystal stared lovingly up at him. "Mine. My heart, My darling, My king." She muttered, pulling him down for a kiss.

Dean nodded. "That makes perfect sence." He replied, JJ nodded in agreement. "We'll need a shit ton of candy there too, because Gabey will be there, and well, halloween. Trick or treaters."

Sam sighed happily and pulled the blankets over them as he held her close.

Castiel thought a moment then shrugged. "I don't think I will have one. I have no one besides you guys and Sam to go to it."

Krystal snuggled close to him. "From now on, you and I will be together. I'll always wanna be by your side, sammy."

Dean nodded. "Sam would come too, and I'm totally throwing him one."

JJ smiled. "mom will like that. She doesn't mind strippers."

Sam let out an 'oof' as he was jumped on and chuckled as he woke, smiling and kissing her softly. "I know. Let's get ready." He said with a smile as he sat up a bit.

Castiel nodded and bid farewell to bobby before zapping them back.

Krystal kissed him back excitedly. "I have presents for you, Moose!" She replied with a grin, snapping her fingers and two boxes appeared on his chest. One contained a new designer suit for the show, and the other had some new boots and new dress shoes. "Open!!"

Bobby waved back, watching them go.

Sam blinked in surprise as she called him Moose then chuckled as the boxes appeared. "Ok, ok." He said as he opened one box then the other, his eyes widening and a smile stretching across his face. "Awww, thanks Krys." He said and kissed her softly.

Castel collapsed on the bed tiredly as they got back.

Back
Top Bottom