Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? (Krystal x Katisakat)

Krystal smiled at him, giving him a kiss as they got into the ride.

Dean smirked as he continued to stimulate Castiel, massahing the angel's balls a bit. JJ sucked and licked at Castiel's neck as he pounded into him as he came.

Sam smiled and kissed her back, draping an arm around her.

Castiel moaned deeply as Dean even massaged his tingling balls. He gasped and whimpered, panting heavily and moaning desperately as JJ came in him.

Sam blushed a little and smiled, holding her close and kissing her deeply. "I know... I can't wait..." He smiled down at her then held her stomach. "And I can't wait for you guys either."

Castiel was crying out desperately, gasping and squeaking in pleasure as he trembled, his heart leaping at JJ's possessive growl, his head felt dizzy and he couldn't think straight. He was gasping desperately as he built up again.

Krystal smiled and kissed him back just as deeply. "I can't wait either... Did you know? They like the sound of your voice." She replied softly, snuggling into him.

JJ moaned, fucking into Castiel harder and faster, nipping at the angel's ear. "You're so sexy, Cas, and you're all ours. Forever." He growled, Dean keeping massing his balls as he deep throated him relentlessly.

Sam raised a confused eyebrow. "Who?" He asked.

Castiel whimpered and panted hard, running out of breath as he groaned desperately, whimpering and trembling at JJ's words before he gasped and cried out weakly as he came for a third time, his eyes drooping as his head lulled weakly.

Krystal smiled softly, pressing his hand down on her stomach. "The twins. Our babies. I can hear them in my mind" She explained, kissing him softly.

Dean drank down all of Castiel's cum as he kept on massaging his balls, running his teeth down the angel's erection gently. JJ kept on thrusting up into Castiel, groaning as he came again.

Sam blinked in surprise and smiled softly. "What are they saying?" He murmured.

Castiel was panting hard and let out a weak sound, almost a whimpering coo as JJ came into him as his head lulled back onto JJ's shoulder and he passed out.

Sam chuckled softly and leaned down, whispering to her stomach. "Well, I'll tell you one thing kids, your mother is the most beautiful woman in the world, be proud of that." He said, glancing up at her and winking.

Castiel was breathing heavily in his sleep as he whimpered and twitched a little, his face still flushed.

Sam sighed happily and kissed her back lovingly.

Castiel woke and looked between them, blushing madly as he remembered how good they made him feel. "T-Tingly..."

Krystal smiled softly, snuggling him, pouting as the ride ended. "Lets go again!"

JJ and Dean both smirked at each other. "I think that's probably normal. anyway, we have to get ready now. our appointment at Buddy's is in half an hour." JJ ecplsined, Dean yawning as he got out of bed and popped his clothes back on. JJ popped on a more casual Burberru suit, giving Castiel a light kiss.

Sam chuckled and wrapped an arm around her as they rode again.

Castiel blushed softly and nodded, walking over to get some water, waddling a little in discomfort.

Back
Top Bottom