The Either/Or Game

(Mmm...I wake up many mornings craving sex!)

Toasted Croissant

Sunny side up? or Over easy?

johnnie_walker_green_label_whiskey_bottle_brand_16525_352x416.jpg

I like me some Johnny Walker, baby....

A two piece bikini? Or, a sexy, one piece bathing suit?

Full-on barbecue! (My barbeque ribs were superb yesterday!)

More or less heat in your barbecue sauce?

Can I opt for "both"? ;)

If you slept with someone who turned out to be "terrible" in bed, would you "hit it and quit it", never hooking back up with that person again? or, would you give them another shot to try and "redeem" him/herself?

A-1 Steak Sauce, but if there's no A-1, I can do Heinz 57 :p (But now, you've got me hungry for a thick, juicy rib-eye!)

Shaken or stirred? ;)

(Why thank you, Prince Charming! *Smirks* My sexy friend picks the best avatars, does he not?)

Bow and arrow (Guns are a bit intimidating for me)

Fantasy or reality?

Reality has its own challenges - but as I sometimes say, "I have forsaken the quest for truth and am now seeking a nice fantasy!"

For your child(ren): bottles or breast-feeding?

* I was in what you'd call a broad-spectrum social-services agency one time and noticed they offered "breast-feeding lessons". I asked one of the ladies, just to have a little fun (I knew her), "How do you teach a baby to nurse?" She gave me a sassy smile and said, "We tell 'em, 'Just watch Daddy!' " *

*Laughs!* I suppose that would be one way of doing it...:p I have known of women who after their babies were "weened" from nursing, that their husbands kept them in milk...long afterward. *Shakes head, grinning..*

Breast-feeding is (for me) the way to go. Not only is it better nutritionally for the baby, but such a great way to bond with them.

Do you prefer wearing PJ's in bed? or do you sleep nekkid? ;)

Don't know, haven't gotten that far yet...well technically yes but neither of us finished since I was still not quite ready.

Would you rather spend an hour in English class or Math Class

Back
Top Bottom