Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the closet... (Yaiocest x shadoweclipse)

He enjoyed the playful spank as he closed the window and watched her run up the stairs. This was going to be a new and very interesting relationship with the two of them. He grinned and then went up the stairs, careful not to drip and cum and entering the bathroom and closing the door behind him.

The shower was already running, Rukia stood beneath it as the cum was slowly being washed from her body. "Hm? Come on in, the waters great" She grinned at him, clearly having relaxed around him much more than earlier after he had caught her. "It's gonna take a little while though, this has gotta be my thickest load yet....." Her cock was now completely soft, a little 1 inch limp cock now hanging just above her pussy.

He smiled liking the way she was comfortable with him. He walked into the shower and pulled her close, rubbing their cum covered bodies together. "God Rukia this was the hottest thing ever, I wish i had found out sooner about this." His hands grabbed her ass as his hands ran all over her body trying to get the cum off but it was so think and only just moved around under his hand.

Rukia shivered under his touch, pressing her small, tight ass out into his hands, licking her lips, before pulling away after a few moments. "Nnngh....stop it Ichigo....we only just cleaned up the last load....believe me, we don't want to get me worked up again with your family due home any minute" She glanced back at him and smirked, much of the cum now washed out of her face, though not her hair. "But don't worry.....we'll have plenty of time for the 'hottest thing ever' soon......" She leaned around him, looking at his ass. "Hm....wonder how much I'll fit in there...."

He smiled at her as he began to run his hands through her hair. He was washing the cum off of her as he felt her eyes on his ass. He never before had any type of gay feelings of urges like that. Also most people, with a cock of her size should be be feeling fear, but every time he thought about it, a sense of excitement shivered through his body.

Rukia sighed happily as she felt Ichigo run his hands through her hair, the cum dripping from it, splashing loudly into the base of the shower, the water breaking it up enough to be washed down the drain. "Another 15 minutes and we should be totally cleaned up....until next time anyway" She smirked slightly, shivering at the thought, reaching for the faucet to try and turn the water up a little to make their job easier.

Ichigo continued to wash the cum off of her body as she washed his until they were both clean from cum. He smiled seeing her naked body and skin again as he shut the water off and stepped out. "So how is all of this even possible?" he asked as he looked at her wondering how she had such a massive cock and can shoot gallons of cum like that.

"Hm?" She looked over at him and raised an eyebrow as she wrapped a towel around herself. "You mean my body? Well....I dunno....that's just how some Shinigami women are, and yes that does mean there are others like me. Most Shinigami women actually....though not quite all for some reason" She shrugged and grabbed another towel to dry her hair. "I'm not a doctor or anything so I dunno the specifics of it"

"Oh I didnt know I was just curious". He said drying off his naked body as he looked at her making small talk about such an interesting topic. "So other women there are like you to? thats amazing, well I dont care how it works, I like it about you" he said glad to see how open and friendly she was to him now.

"Yeah there are plenty of others like me...." Rukia grinned slightly, seeming to remember something from a long time ago, before turning to head out of the bathroom. "Guess we had better get dressed. If your dad or sisters caught us like this...well....be pretty embarassing don't you think?" She winked to him, then went to head for Ichigo's room, dropping her towel and walking naked to his closet in order to pull some of her clothes out.

Ichigo agreed and ran to the room, also naked and closed the door behind him. He got dressed in a pair of boxers and jeans and just slipped a plain t shirt on as he handed Rukia some of his sisters old cloths as he watched her dress. Never in a million years would he believe anything that just happened in his own kitchen floor but it really did.

"Ah, thanks" Rukia smiled and took the clothes, dressing quickly and patting them down on herself, doing a little twirl once she was dressed. "So then mr curious, anymore questions about me or my body? Or perhaps about some of the other women in Soul Society hmmmm?" She smirked slightly, clearly just messing with him now, something she had always done really, though now she was much more open with him. Then again, he did know pretty much the biggest secret she had been keeping from him, so what reason did she have not to be?

"hmmm I think thats enough for right now." He said as he sat down on the bed looking at her. I would take him some time before all of this would sit well in his mind because it was still all he could think about. He never felt so attracted to someone in his life then he was to her. While he still did not feel like he was gay, he loved every part of her body.

"So then..." Rukia walked over and hopped up to sit on the end of his bed, leaning back slightly and turning her head to look at Ichigo. He knew her biggest secret, so now it was her turn to get some secrets out of him. "Before our little fun, who would you most have liked to do something like that with hm?" She smirked slightly, knowing the question was putting him on the spot, but given the circumstances, he wouldn't have much choice but to answer. "Orihime? Tatsuki? Or maybe you're a nasty perv who likes one of his sisters hmmmm?"

He thought about it and he learned something about himself that he never knew. He first thought about Orihime. Her massive breasts and thin body would be so sexy paired with her cutness and their current relationship would provide a sweet and passionate love making all night long. Tatsuki was one he had caught himself eyeing up from time to time. Despite her tom boyish personality her fit body kept her super thin and would feel so tight and while they didnt not match her best friends breasts, she was carrying 2 large ones herself. Her aggressiveness would unleash a night of hardcore rough and raw lust filled sex leaving eachother screaming into the night. The next to suprised him as he thought. The first girl he thought about was Karin. While she still had that young preteen body, her personaily would make her shy but eager. Sex would start out slow but would end with Karin loving it and fucking every ounce of energy out of Ichigo and still wanting more. Yuzu however would give off the sweet childhood naive innocence that would be perfect to corrupt with a night of her older brother using her small body to touch and fuck and her loving every minute of it. After thinking about it for a few minutes and accepting the fact that his younger sisters were now a sexual desire for him. "Honestly.....I cant pick, each one of them makes me rock hard just thinking about it."

"Even your sisters make you rock hard? My my, such a nasty perv you are..." Rukia smirked slightly, folding her arms. "Still, I bet you're wishing they all had a body like mine aren't you? Even if you did manage to do it with any of them, you'd be wishing they had that one little extra thing" She chuckled, shaking her head as she watched him. "So, you ever thought about making a move on any of them?"

"I cant help it, its not my fault every girl that i meet is super hot." He said as he did not comment on her second comment about her extra piece of equipment. Though honestly he did want it, he couldn't help but find her extra cock super sexy. "Well I never really thought about my sister much, and Orihime is such an odd girl its hard to flirt with her, as for Tatsuki, we have just been friends for so long it would be weird."

"Your sisters are super hot? You're a strange one Ichigo..." She chuckled and folded her arms, shaking her head as she leaned against the wall, her legs now up on his bed, giving him an ever so teasing slight glance up her skirt at her panties, the barely visible bulge of her tiny limp cock only just out of his sight. "So there's no way you can pick a favourite hm? Well, what'd you do if one of them came onto you? Would you jump them like you did me hmm? Practically forcing yourself onto them? Not that I exactly put up much resistance of course"

"Force huh?, you wanted it so bad you practically ripped my cloth off of me to get to it." Ichigo shot back at her with a sexual glare as naughty thoughts filled his head and his wild spirit energy reflecting his mood as it felt like a smooth hand caressed her body on soft areas that would lead up to more touching such as neck and thigh. "Well if one of them did, well I would go with it and have a repeat of earlier. I mean hell, could you say no to any of them?"

Rukia shivered at the sensations, but after a few moments she snapped a glare at him to tell Ichigo to stop. "Hey, quit that. You want a repeat of what happened earlier with your family due home any second? Somehow I don't think we'd be able to explain this away to your dad now would we?" She rolled her eyes, then shook her head. "And hell no, I wouldn't turn any of them down"

"Exactly." he said with a smirk as he relax and sat back against the wall and and looked over at her. "So if your condition....common?, I mean who else is like that? Are they all as big? Do you all cum the same amount? Whats it even like to have both male and female parts? Do you enjoy what you are?" he asked her. His curiosity was immense as this strange new obsession filled his mind.

"Geez...again with the questions. Well, from what I know it is pretty common among Shinigami women, probably something to do with our spiritual pressure. As for how big...well it isn't like I've seen every woman in soul society when they're turned on, never mind how much they cum, so I don't know really. Sure would be fun to find out though". She chuckled and shook her head. "As for what its liike....well....what's it like just having one? For me this is normal so I can't really compare"

"Well thats interesting, it would make sense that it is your spirit power, because to my knowledge there are no girls in the living world with that, let alone such huge ones" He said teasing her and then sighed softly. "So what would you like to do now?"

"Well...I'm not sure really, you seem to be trying to get me worked up again...." She smirked slightly at him, then rolled her eyes. "But I would much rather not get caught. Honestly it's embarassing enough that you know about me, last thing I need is your dad finding out too. Your sisters, now that I might not mind". She smirked again, leaning back against the wall again, stretching. "You got anything you wanna do?"

"Well besides you, no not right now." he said closing his eyes. Could you blame him for wanting even more. He had never really done anything sexually aside from playing with himself, and the jumps straight into crazy hot sex it was too much for him to handle and he wanted it. He now also had the idea of fucking every female close to him now that she brought it up.

Back
Top Bottom