Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the closet... (Yaiocest x shadoweclipse)

He then stood up as he heard the noise. "What was that?...Rukia are you ok?" he asked as he approached her. He could see her body shaking as her breathing has hard and fast paced. Her hands were gripping the counter tightly. He got closer to her and placed his hand on her shoulder trying to get her to answer him.

Rukias eyes snapped open when she heard Ichigo walking towards her. She quickly leaned forwards, wincing slightly as she was now crushing her cock between her body and the counter, leaning forwards slightly as Ichigo put a hand on her shoulder, but she had to make sure he couldn't see her cock. He was tall enough to see over her shoulder after all. "I..." Rukia didn't know what to say, and Ichigos close proximity was only making the arousal worse. Now pre-cum was leaking from her cock, staining her clothes around her breasts, and the smell of it was soon strong enough to overpower the smell of the food.

"You what, its ok Rukia you can tell me" he asked as he kept his hand on her shoulder trying to calm her down. It soon became obvious to him what the problem was as soon as the smell hit his nose. It was an undeniable smell and it only increased his arousal. He then moved closer to her and whispered in her ear. "Its ok Rukia I already know about it, theres no need to keep hiding from me..."

"I already know you saw me! I saw you damnit!" She clenched the counter even more tightly, pre-cum now dripping from her onto the counter infront of her in large drops. "What....just what the hell were you trying to do getting me like this Ichigo? Embarass me? Humiliate me? What?" She shook her head, not daring to look at him as she kept her eyes closed tightly and her back to him. Even though he had already seen it, she didn't want anybody to see her like this.

"I did not mean to get you like this, I just could not help it. After seeing it I have not been able to stop thinking about it. Embarrassing you was the last thing I wanted to do." He said as he could see how upset she was, but how could he tell her that her extra surprise was why he desired her more then anyone else in the world. He then gently grasped her soft chin in his hand and turned her head to the side as he leaned down and kissed her softly. "You know your not the only one in that condition right now..." he said as he stepped closer and pressed his hard bulge against her ass.

Rukia just shook her head as he spoke, a few tears dripping from her tightly closed eyes by this point. When she felt him grasp her chin, she resisted at first, but the far stronger boy was easily able to turn her head, and catch her in a surprise kiss. Rukia's eyes shot open as she felt that, her cock suddenly twitching at the sensation until he broke the kiss. "You....you...." She squeaked and gasped when she felt Ichigo's own erection suddenly press into her tiny ass, Rukia's own cock throbbing and actually getting a little thicker, aswell as seemingly growing by another inch in length as her arousal grew.

The front of Rukia's shirt and the counter she was leaning against were now both soaked in precum. It was dripping down the side of the counter forming a small puddle underneath them on the floor, not that either one of them noticed or cared at this point. Ichigo could feel her body shake and twitch as her cock grew longer and thicker than its normal length from his touch alone. Ichigo smiled as he brushed her tears off of her face and looked down into her pretty eyes as he stayed pressed against her.

The floor beneath Rukia's feet was getting a little sticky, but if this kept up...well....it would be more than the floor, and it would be more than just a little sticky. "Nnnngh...." Rukia couldn't help moan slightly as her cock was rubbed against the counter, her ass moving and grinding against Ichigo's own hardness through their clothing, her instcints starting to slowly take over, her arousal beginning to over-ride her common sense.

He softly pushed his hips back into hers as her tiny ass cheeks cradled his stiff bulge. The hand on her shoulder moved down her body and gently grasped her small breast. His large hand massaged and squeezed it. His fingers softly teased her hard nipple through her shirt. He could feel her body shake every time the underside of her cock rubbed up the slippery cabinet which she was pressed against by Ichigo's hard body.

Rukia leaned into the kiss this time, suddenly feeling....wanted, perhaps for the first time since she could remember. When his hand grasped her small breast, she gasped, her body jerking slightly. Despite their small size, they had always been sensitive, and when he teased the hardened nipple, she moaned loudly into the kiss, pressing her ass against him a little harder, almost grinding against his bulge now, her ass moving back and forth, almost like it was wanking him through her skirt and his pants.

He continued to feel the soft skin through her thin and soaked shirt. He moaned back as her ass felt amazing on his cock. Ichigo's mind began to try to drop any previous barriers about sex he ever had before. He still was not sure if he was ready to accept the fact that she had a cock but only one thing was going to change that. His hand moved off of her breast and slide down her stomach where the palm on his hand rubbed her leaking cock and he grasped it softly and rubbed the head in circles on his palm.

Rukia's shirt was so soaked and sticky that it was almost becomming transparent now, her body shivering with pleasure, moaning softly into his kiss. When she felt his hand move off her breast, she whimpered softly at the loss of sensation, but when she felt the hand suddenly on her cock instead, she cried out loudly, not expecting that, her body jumping as she broke the kiss. "I-Ichigo.....?" His rubbing caused her to just start producing even more pre-cum, and in his hand her cock actually thickened slightly again, growing by another inch, now a good foot in length.

Ichigo's cock felt harder then ever against her body as he actually felt her already huge cock grow even more. "What is it Rukia?" he asked as he looked into her eyes. Everything about it felt natural as he rubbed her cock more feeling his hand get slippery with precum. He then allowed his finger tips to slide all the way down the under side of her cock. He trailed it all the way down to the base of her cock and then back up to the head.

"Nyaaaagh!" Rukia gasped, arching into him as she lifted up onto her tip toes as she felt his hand moving slowly up and down the shaft of her cock which twitched under his touch, pre-cum squirting out, soaking Ichigo's hand and arm in the clear sticky substance. "I....I....oh god....s-so good...." She had never felt such pleasure, and god she wanted more. Beneath the base of her cock, Rukia's pussy was absolutely soaking, and the remains of her panties after being shredded by her hardening cock slipped and fell, landing at her ankles in the pool of pre-cum forming there.

Ichigo's hand still exploring her wet glistening cock moved down slowly and rubbed his middle finger through her dripping slit. Her whole body was wet and dripping with sex juices. "Oh god Rukia your body......is amazing..." is all he could say as everything knew with her only turned him on more as he felt the slippery juices dripping off of his arm. He then grinned and shoved 2 fingers easily into her small tight little pussy hole.

"Nngck!" Rukia closed her eyes, hunching over slightly as she felt his finger slowly rubbing at her bare pussy, her cock spasming and spurting out large squirts of pre-cum, throbbing in Ichigo's hands. "I-Ichigo I....you....nngh...NYA!" She nearly jumped into the air as he suddenly shoved two of his thick fingers into her tight pussy, which only clenched down on the boys fingers. "Oh god....f-feels so good....d-don't stop....don't stop Ichigo...."

He enjoyed the effect his hands on her body had. The precum was slashing all over her moaning face or onto the counter or even just shooting in the air and spalttering on the ground. Her pussy felt extremely tight as she squeezed his fingers which only made him finger her harder and deeper. He had her in the palm of his hand. He then used his other hand and grinned as his fingers wrapped around her cock but he did not stroke her just yet.

Rukia moaned loudly in pleasure, squirming around and grinding her pussy against his fingers. To her small body, his large fingers almost felt like a cock was moving around inside of her. "Oh fuck......" When she felt the hand on her cock, she grunted, then hissed in protest as his hand didn't move, her body starting to move for him, trying to fuck his hand with her cock, desperately wanting to cum by this point, whether it was from her cock or her pussy.

He could feel her body squirming and humping against him. She was trying to get herself off on his hands whether his hands were moving or not. He loved seeing her in this desperately horny state. His cock felt painfully hard as he felt her ass grinding up and down is shaft. Then he got a devilish idea. He jumped back off of her leaving her lustful body humping the air as her cock shot precum out like a leaky pipe and he could see pussy juice running down her leg. He undid his own pants and pulled his cock out and grinned at her as he smeared his wet hands on his cock coating it in her juice.

Rukia hissed as he suddenly let go, her body twitching a moment, before slowly she turned around to look at him, her cock twitching and dripping, the girl grabbing her skirt in order to literally rip it away from her body, leaving her in just her blouse and bra by this point, the white material of both made transparent from her pre-cum. She just stared at Ichigo and found herself licking her lips, eyes going to his cock to examine it and compare it to her own.

By any normal standards his 10 inch cock would have been impressive and even possibly frightening to most girls. Yet compared to Rukia's cock it did not seem like much. He just grinned at her watching her lust filled eyes follow his body, mainly his cock as he waited for her to make a move, knowing her body would not let her remain still much longer. "Come on Rukia, show me what your body can really do when your not alone." He said teasing her as he slowly jerked his own cock for her, his hand gliding up and down its length.

Rukia spent a few more moments sizing up his cock, a little smaller than hers had become now, but still, with her body it would feel enormous. Even a normal sized girl would have trouble with such a thing, Rukia's body would be even tighter. Still, she didn't care about that, her lust was all that was driving her by this point. She suddenly lunged forwards, knocking Ichigo to the ground and straddling his body, growling as she started to rub their cocks against each other, her hands going to start literally ripping her shirt and bra away, leaving her completely naked ontop of the boy.

"God your so fucking sexy" he growled back at her as their eyes locked. His hand joined hers on their stiff cocks as they begin to stroke them both up and down. He could feel her pussy juice soaking his pants and her precum dripping onto his shirt in thick globs. He used his other hand to press their cock heads together and rub them together slowly. "God watching you in my closet was the sexiest thing I have ever seen in my entire life. I still can't stop thinking about watching you cum."

Despite the situation, it was Ichigo's compliments that caused Rukia to blush softly, though she was quickly moaning loudly in pleasure once more, groaning as her hips moved on their own, thrusting her cock against his. "Ngh....so good...." She whimpered and moaned, torn between what to do. She so wanted his cock inside of her dripping wet pussy, but at the same time....god she needed to fuck someone...her cock aching to no longer feel nothing but her hand...

Ichigo got a big grin on his face. He rolled them over so he was now ontop of her and he held her arms down as she could not touch her cock. The undersides of their cocks was still touching as they looked perfect together. The precum was now dripping down on her chest as he looked at her. "So Rukia is my hand the first to have this cock besides your hands?" he asked her as he rubbed the head of his own cock on her pussy slit, but never pushing it in.

Back
Top Bottom