Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the closet... (Yaiocest x shadoweclipse)

dhaze85

Banned
Banished
Rukia had finally found some time alone, Ichigo and his family had left the house and finally left her with some time to herself. So now here she was, laying in Ichigo's closet, slowly starting to disrobe with a sly grin. God she hadn't had a chance to do this since she got stuck in the living world weeks ago, and she was going to enjoy every last second. First, Rukia pulled aside her shirt, near ripping her bra away to expose her small breasts. "Nnnnn..." She squeezed at them, then pinched her nipples, sending a shiver through her body.

After a few moments of that, Rukia lifted her skirt up, not having the time or patience to remove it, then quickly tugged her panties down, freeing her pussy, and her lengthening cock. "That's it baby....." She licked her lips, reaching down to start stroking her cock, moaning as it continued to grow. In its flaccid state, it was barely 2 inches long, easy enough to hide within her panties, but it was continuing to grow and grow, finally reaching its full 10 inch length and 1 inch thickness. "Oooooooh....." Using both hands, Rukia wrapped her fingers around it, starting to pump the length slowly, her loud groans of pleasure echoing through the empty house, or at least, she thought it was empty.....

Ichigo had been hanging around with his school friends. But as usual they got boring fairly fast. Plus with all of his secret soul reaper training, he just wanted to relax for a bit. As he walked home he decided to try and scare her since she would not expect him to be home for a few hours. He quietly opened his door and snuck upstairs. The house was dark and he knew exactly where she would be. He could hear strange noises coming from his room, he knew they were coming from ruikia but he did not know why.

Rukia was so caught up in what she was doing she was oblivious to anything else, not hearing Ichigo re-entering the house or moving up the stairs. Any noise he did make was drowned out by her groaning in pleasure, pumping her cock a little harder and faster, one hand going down to start rubbing at her pussy beneath the base. "Nnnngh....fuck yeah....it's been too long...." Normally Rukia was a little more restrained when pleasuring herself, but it had been so long she was going at it full force, and she knew she wouldn't last long. It was a good thing Ichigo would be gone for a few hours, because Rukia knew this load was going to be big.... "MMM! Ahhh! Just....a little more...!" She squeezed her throbbing 10 inch cock, moving both hands back to it, starting to pump it furiously, sticky pre-cum pouring from the tip like water from a faucet, the scent of her cock drifting out of the closet and into the rest of the house.

Ichigos nose caught the odd but arousing scent drifting through the house. He crept into his room and could hear the loud moans coming from the closet. He noticed it was cracked open slightly already. The lamp post outside of his window lite up the room and the light had passed through the crack and dimly lite the closet. He stayed low as he peaked into the crack and got a massive surprise. He saw Rukias twisted face as she moaned and screamed. He saw her cute little breasts with sexy tiny puffy nipples to compliment them. Her smooth slim body was also impressive but hes eyes stayed fixed to her crotch. Her wet pussy glistened in the light as he watched her had furiously work her juicy lips. But what almost knocked him over was the long slick cock that was on display right in front of him. He could not pull his eyes away as he saw her hand stroke up and down the long shaft. He could see the precum that was leaking out heavily and dripped down her smooth cock.

((So sorry I've been gone x.x Real life family issues have been pretty bad lately, but things are getting back on track now ^_^))

Rukia didn't even notice somebody else in the house, let alone the same room. She was too caught up in what she was doing, too desperate to feel the pleasure she had so missed. "Nnnngh.....so goooooood...." Rukia took one hand off her cock, starting to rub her pre-cum into her breasts, pinching at her nipples, gasping at the sensation. "Oooooh....." She moved both hands back to her cock, starting to pump it madly, furiously, as if her body needed this to live. "Fuck....fuck yes.....fuck.....gonna cum....gonna cum.....gonna....gonna....." She arched her back, lifting her hips up and screaming as she came, hard. Hot, thick fluid erupted from her cock like water from a pressure hose, spraying all over both Rukia's body and the inside of the closet. By the time she was finished cumming nearly a minute later, having erupted with several litres of fluid, the inside of Ichigo's closet was a sticky white dripping mess, Rukia just laying there, not much of her skin left exposed on the upper body, just covered in cum, the small girl laying there panting, still unaware of Ichigo's presence.

Even her precum had a scent thats smell was intoxicating Ichigo to extreme lust filled urges for the girl that now laid in his closet. He had never had a gay thought in his life, yet right now he wanted nothing more then to push the door open and jump in there. Her precum made her cock shine in the light as she leaked out of ton of it. When she used her soaked hand to fondle her cute little breasts it made them shiny and look tastier then ever. Ichigos was not even blinking, afraid to miss a single moment of the intense display going on. Her screams were so sexy and loud it made it so much better as he saw her already huge cock swell up and ten explode in this massive cum bath. Looking at her dripping body was the hottest thing ever. It slowly dripped down her small body as it covered her face, fair, chest, stomach, arms, hands, cock, everything was coated. Ichigo was more turned on then he ever has been in his entire life as he then became fearful of getting caught and in a rush got up and left. However as a force up habit he shut his door behind him without even realizing it as he ran down stairs to go stand outside. On top of all that his inexperience with his new abilities and power made so that traces of his spiritual pressure were left all around the area.

Rukia had been laying panting, getting her breath back, when she suddenly heard the door shut, her eyes opening wildly and she quickly sat up, looking out of the closet, opening the door and glancing around, suddenly cursing herself. She could sense it, Ichigo had been here....damnit....he'd seen her....probably been watching her. "Damnit.....damnit damnit damnit...." She couldn't believe she had been caught, that he had seen her, seen her secret. She quickly turned to start cleaning up the inside of the closet, wiping away the cum, though it took some time. Finally, the cum was cleared, and Rukia had showered to clean the rest off herself. There was no evicence of her cum anymore, though Ichigo had still seen..... "Damnit....what do I do? What do I say to him....? How in the hell can I even speak to him...." She slowly sat down on Ichigo's bed, shaking her head slightly as she waited for Ichigo to return home.

It seemed like his cock was hard for almost 2 hours as he walked around trying to clear his mind and think about how to handle this. Once his body had calmed he figured the best way was to treat everything as if he never was there and never saw anything. He returned home around the same time that he would have had he stayed hanging out with his friends. There was still nobody home, except for rukia. He went upstairs into his room. "Ahh Rukia you scared me for a second, I know nobodies home but we have to be careful, if word got around somehow that I had a girl in my room when nobody was home, lets just say thats a lecture I dont want to hear...So Im guessing no hollows have shown up recently?" He made no hints that he knew as he acted as normal as can be and sat down at his desk as he looked over at her on his bed.

Rukia squeaked when she heard Ichigo re-entering the house, but she did her best to remain calm and hide the blush on her face in order to appear normal when Ichigo entered his room, slowly shaking her head in response to his question. "No.....there's not been any Hollows around lately..." She rubbed her head softly, then glanced out of the window. "So....you have a good time with your friends...?" If he hadn't mentioned what happened already, it was obvious he was going to pretend he had never seen anything, and Rukia was more than happy to go along with that. Still, at least that was how it was going to be for now anyway....

"Yea we had fun, you know just hanging out and enjoying our summer, telling stories, you could have tagged along if you wanted to, they all seem to like you." He said as he sat there and twirled a pen in his fingers. He did a good job keeping himself in control but the back of his mind was filled with images of what he saw. Every time he looked over at her face he could only see it dripping in cum. Even her voice was making think about it as he recalled her loud moans and groans. He had to stay relaxed though or else he might accidentally become around and that could be bad.

"Well....I'm glad you had fun...." Rukia was rather relieved that Ichigo seemed to be acting like he hadn't seen anything, though she was unsure just how to proceed. Surely they couldn't just forget about it could they? After all, it was kind of a big deal, at least for Ichigo. Human women weren't like that....and the sight was almost certainly shocking to the human boy. "So um....I guess...maybe we should have something to eat? Or did you already eat while you were out?" She needed to try and divert their attention, get something else to focus on.

He leaned back in his chair while they made small talk. His mind would drift off slowly to memories of what he saw and he would quickly get lost in them. It would take a minute form him to snap back to reality. Part of him wanted to just blurt it out while the more rational side told him to keep it inside. After all as far as he knew he got away with that free show. He cleared his head and then looked over at her. "No I am actually rather hungry now that you mention it, what are you in the mood for?" he asked but not even time was helping him as he could just simply not look at her the same way.

"Oh well.....y'know....I'm in the mood for more or less anything really I guess" Rukia shrugged, then slowly stood from Ichigo's bed. "Why don't I head for the kitchen and just see what's there? I'll whip something up I guess. Unless there's something you're in the mood for?" She glanced back at Ichigo as she was walking out of his room, then turned to head downstairs, exhaling a slight sigh as she walked down the stairs. How long could she keep this up? She couldn't act the same as before now.....things between them just weren't going to be the same with this.....tension.

"Actually yea that sounds good, just get what you can find down there.." he said as he moved over to his bed. He laid down and looked out the window and then looked over at the closet. This would be impossible he thought. What could possibly happen that would make this better that he knew Rukia was so different. Not only that but it made him want her more...

Rukia went to the kitchen, rummaging around as she started to cook something, just grabbing whatever was at hand in the fridge. "Damnit....what am I supposed to do now? Sleeping in that closet was awkward enough....but now...." She sighed and shook her head, continuing to cook, so deep in thought she wouldn't even have heard Ichigo coming downstairs if he did. "I can't believe I got so carried away I let him see me like that.....god it's just...."

Ichigo did not want to make things any worse then they were so he figured avoiding her would just not be right. He went down stairs to try to help her out with the food. He got half way down the stairs and he heard her talking. He stopped dead in his tracks as the words hit his ears. She had seen him watching her! No this only made things so much worse. What was he supposed to do now. He knew her secret and she knew that the whole time. Should he talk to her about it? Should they keep trying to pretend nothing happened? He sighed heavily to himself as he went the rest of the way down the stairs into the kitchen.

Rukia was so busy cooking she didn't notice Ichigo coming down the stairs, or notice the sound of his footsteps stopping halfway. It wasn't until he actually came out of the hallway and into the main room that she was able to glance over and spot him. "The food wont take long to finish, you can just sit down and relax or something until it's done if you want" She shrugged, then returned to cooking, still going over things in her mind. Would talking about it be the best thing? But then even if it was, how would she bring the subject up? God it'd be so embarassing.....but still, this tension, it was going to kill them. They had to do or say something before they went nuts. Still, Rukia just wasn't as outgoing or spontaneous as Ichigo was, he always had been the more strong-willed one. She couldn't just blurt things out without thinking like he could, she always took her time, thinking carefully, considering her options...

He sat down on a chair at the table and watched her cook. He couldn't help but catch himself checking her out. He tried to stop it but this new way he was seeing her would be hard for him to control. He wondered what would happen if he were to just blurt it out. Now they both knew that he had caught her but neither would bring it up. Would things get more awkward? Would avoiding it kill their friendship? There were so many questions, none of which he could find an answer to. Maybe if he steered the conversation in the right direction it might make bringing to topic a bit easier on them both. "So I have always wondered what is it you do when I am gone, it must get pretty boring just staying in that closet looking at your phone."

Rukia couldn't help but blush when he asked her what she did when he was gone, memories flooding back of earlier. She knew he had seen her but....why was he asking her something like that? Well, she needed an excuse pretty fast, something to try and distract herself more than anything. "Oh well I just....read y'know? There are plenty of books here so....I like to sit and read them when I can, learn a little more about the human world y'know....?" She laughed nervously, trying to focus on the food.

"Oh yea sometimes I forget our human customs can be a little strange for you like your confusion with the juice boxes" he said as he looked over at her. While the conversation sounded normal enough for the two of them, they both had stomachs full of butterflies. He couldn't look at her without picturing her naked and she knew he was watching her earlier. "So which books did you read?, maybe I can help you out more on some different human customs your confused on.."

"Oh um....I....don't really remember what they were called, I was just....picking books out at random that's all, I wasn't really paying that much attention so long as I was passing the time...." She tried to think of something to say, some way to answer the questions, even if it was pointless. God why was he keeping up this charade? Was he trying to make her even more uncomfortable? The way she was shifting showed she was uncomfortable in this situation. God they needed to say something, they needed to talk about it in some way if only to relieve this tension.

"Oh well did you at least learn something, I mean you have a decent excuse but sometimes you can be stranger then Orihime" he asked her as he stared at her from across the room. Such a small slim body she had it was so cute and petite. Because of her height difference his sisters cloths did not quite fit her right making them seem tighter or more revealing. He could not believe in those little pants hid a very big secret. The tension only grew, but it could not last forever.

Rukia could feel him watching her, and it caused her to shiver visibly. God he wasn't just watching her, he was staring at her, quite likely remembering what he had seen, imagining her without the clothes. Rukia closed her eyes, trying to calm herself down. She couldn't get excited, not here, not now. While she was calm it was easy to hide, but if she got excited....god there was no way she'd be able to keep it hidden. She shivered again, placing her hands on the kitchen counter, trying to act like she was just waiting for the cooking to finish, though she was actually doing her best to just stay calm.

He wondered if this was the first time she had ever done something like this. How often did she get horny. He was staring at her cute little ass and the slight midsection of her soft white skin that was shown as her shirt rose up while she leaned over. Sure this was not the first time he had checked her out. But now he could not control his lust for her. He began to get aroused again slowly. His horniess grew at a slow rate and without his knowledge his spirit pressure patterns change slightly. She can feel them on her body in a much more soothing way yet on that applies slight pressure and stimulation to certain trigger points on her body.

Rukia suddenly started feeling....warmer....like something in the air was just doing something to her....though by the time she realised what it was it was too late. Her eyes widened as she still had her back to Ichigo, he was getting aroused, but it was somehow mixing with his spiritual pressure, creating an arousal in the atmosphere, and oh god it was starting to affect her. Rukia could feel movement in her pants, and she could already feel her cock starting to slowly grow longer and thicker as it began to harden. Her panties were bulging, and soon the front of her skirt was bulging outwards aswell, though Ichigo still wouldn't be able to see. *No no no!* Rukia closed her eyes tightly as she tried her best to suppress this, but it was too late. The tightness of her panties was killing her as her erection continued to grow, and a few moments later, a loud ripping sound filled the room, her erection literally ripping through the front of her panties and pushing out of her skirt, 10 rock hard inches pointing right up at Rukia's face. She just stood there with her back to Ichigo, not daring to do or say anything.

Back
Top Bottom