Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the closet... (Yaiocest x shadoweclipse)

Rukia squeaked as they were flipped over, feeling the large boy now laying ontop of her, her cock twitching and throbbing against his. "Nnngh.....n-no....it's not the first but.....it's the first in about a century...." She whimpered beneath his touch, trying to thrust her hips, desperate for more. God this was torture, she needed more than this. She needed to fuck, she needed to be fucked, and she needed it soon!

"Mmm its the sexiest thing ever" he said as he squeezed her cock head. He then rubbed his cock through her pussy slit as he watched her body struggle. He propped her pussy with his cock teasingly. "mmmmmm god your pussy feel soooo tight" he said as he then rammed his cock deep into her little pussy.

Rukia's blush darkened as he further complimented her, looking away for a few moments. She'd never considered herself sexy, not in the least, yet here he was saying these things, doing these things to her. She moaned as she felt him rubbing his cock against her pussy, then screamed out as he rammed inside of her. Ichigo would find she wasn't a virgin, but god she was still tight. Rukia just closed her eyes tightly, wrapping both her arms and legs around him, her cock pressing against his chest. It had been over a century since she'd felt this, and god she had missed it.

He held his cock in her still as he moaned out feeling her super tight pussy muscles quiver and massage his cock. Her pussy was so hot and tight it was amazing. He looked down at her as his fingers played with her breasts and then he felt her thick powerful cock slap his chest. It caused a splash of precum on him. He was not sure what come over him but he bent down slightly and licked the underside of her cockhead.

Rukia hadn't been expecting that, her body jerking and cock spasming as soon as Ichigo licked it, the girl crying out in pleasure as her sensitive cock was licked, her hips bucking on his cock, a slight fucking motion starting that she found herself unable to stop, grinding her pussy back and forth along his erection. "Nnngh....m-more....oh god give me more please! I need it!" She reached up and grabbed onto Ichigo's back, scratching at it as she was desperate to increase the pleasure she was feeling.

He loved feeling her nails in his back as he humped back into her. Her pussy was so tight and felt amazing on his thick pole as his hands held her tiny hips and ass. He pulled her into him adding to the force of their powerful lust filled sex. He was still not sure what had come over him that was compelling him to do this but he loved her reaction and wasnt done teasing yet. He let his tongue hang out and slide all over her super sensitive cock head.

Rukia squealed as he moved his tongue across her cock, the shaft twitching, then starting to grow even longer, pushing itself up into Ichigo's mouth until the shaft was a good 16 inches in length. It seemed the more aroused she got, the bigger Rukia's cock became, and Ichigo was doing a very very good job of arousing her right now. "Nngh! Th-that's it....f-fuck me harder....please I'm begging you Ichigo, fuck me harder!" She was practically screaming at him now, ordering him to move faster and harder into her tight pussy whilst she moved her hips, ramming her cock into his mouth and grinding her pussy on his cock.

Ichigo opened his mouth more. He was amazed as he could only watch as it seemed his body move on its own. His bead began to bob up and down on the cock. Moaning loud as he swallowed on his thick head taking down a gulp and precum. His large hands wrapped around her tiny frame as he fucked her like a average fuck doll, feeling his crotch dripping in her cunt juices.

Rukia moaned loudly as finally Ichigo was sucking on her cock, god she had forgotten what this felt like, the head of her cock throbbing in his mouth, pre-cum pouring in like water from a tap, forcing Ichigo to swallow some, whilst the rest poured out of his mouth all over Rukia's body, which was shaking beneath the boys fucking. "Nnngh! F-fuck....gonna....gonna cum Ichigo....gonna cum...." Given how much Rukia had cum when Ichigo had been watching last, it was probably a good idea for him to stop sucking on her cock, unless he felt like attempting to swallow what would likely be several gallons of hot, thick fluid.

He was fucking her as hard and fast as he could as his balls slapped her ass and his cock destroyed her little pussy with the most intense fucking he could give while he pleasured her cock. He wanted to watch it all shoot out again as he went as deep as he could on it and then pulled of and began to jack it off hard and fast trying to get her cum out as fast as possible.

It was all too much for Rukia to take, her body just couldn't stand this sort of stimulation. With a howl, she first came with her pussy, the already tight hole tightening even further around Ichigo's cock, squeezing him almost painfully tight as her pussy juices sprayed out over him, but the best was yet to come. The base of Rukia's cock started to swell up, the swelling then starting to travel up her cock. "NNNGH!!!!" Rukia screamed out, digging her nails into Ichigo's back as the bulge reached the head of her cock, which swelled up to almost three times its previous size, before her cum erupted with the pressure of a fire hose. The hot, thick fluid began spraying uncontrollably from her cock, jetting across the room and coating everything in its path, the stream of fluid seemingly neverending as Rukia continued to cum gallon after gallon. By the time the orgasm did finally subside, the entire room was dripping in cum, and Rukia's upper body was so covered that not a bit of her skin was visible, almost drowning in the cum that her cock had produced, the small girl just laying there panting and gurgling in pleasure.

Ichigo's cock began to cum hard as he felt her pussy squeeze hard and quiver as she came all over him. He panted still fucking her as he stayed hard and fucked her cum filled pussy. Though his attention was all on her cock as he watched the most erupt. It was hitting the walls and ceiling before raining down on them until no skin showed for either and they looked like a mass of dripping cum, panting as Ichigo actually came a second time in her pussy, not that it mattered to the massive cum drenching they received. The room was ruined and a mess but at the moment neither of them cared as they looked down at each other through a veil of cum.

Rukia cried out as she felt Ichigo cumming inside of her, loving the long forgotten sensation of having somebody cum inside of her like that, the sensation only spurring on her own orgasm, seeming to trigger yet more cum to erupt from her cock. By the time Rukia's orgasm finally subsided, she could feel that Ichigo had cum inside of her twice, her small tight pussy leaking his cum and mixing it with her own. As she panted, Rukia had to swallow a large amount of her own cum in order to clear space to speak, just grinning slightly as she reached up to wipe it away from her eyes. "Nnngh....god....I haven't cum like that in a long time....though....I think we need to get cleaned up before your family gets back home....imagine what they'd say if they say this?"

He was forced to suck the gooey up up inorder to reply however he quickly found out how amazing and addicting her taste was as he began to suck and lick it off of his lips. He panted and just looked down at her as his large hands felt up her tiny body, smearing the cum on it and playing with it on her body. He did not want to move or clean up, he was in heaven but she was right unfortunately.

Rukia groaned beneath him as she felt Ichigo's hands explore her body, shivering and moaning loudly as his hands moved across her small breasts, smearing her cum on them. God she wished they were bigger....but they hadn't grown much since she was a child. "Nnnn.....as much as I want to stay like this....we really gotta clean up...but next time..." She leaned up slightly, cum dripping from her hair and face as she moved her head closer to his. "I get to fuck you....."

He had never really thought about it before but hearing her say that to him while he played with the cum and her body instantly made his cock spring back to life while still inside her tight little hole. As bad as he wanted to go again, he looked around and this mess wasn't going to clean itself, and would take quite awhile to finish. "So how do we clean this or ourselves up?" He asked as he pulled out and stood up and looked like a big glob of dripping cum in a human shape.

Rukia groaned as his cock hardened once again inside of her, before she squirmed off and allowed his cock to fully slip out of her, more cum leaking out of her pussy as she slowly started to stand up, her own cock starting to shrink and soften. "Hmm....cleaning up this much could be a problem....cleaning up the closet wasn't too much of a problem but this....well......my Kido will help at least anyway...." She rubbed the back of her head. "And we're gonna need one hell of a shower..."

"Ok well lets start wit hthe room, I think that should be the first thing to clean up, then we can go grab a shower." he said as he looked at her but tried to keep his thoughts calm enough to allow for his cock to soften with hers. "But I cant use kido so im not quite sure what I can do to help out..."

"Well.....I'll try to gather it together in one place....though I'm not sure where we can actually put it all....it's too thick and too much to just pour down the sink now is it....? Hm...." Rukia rubbed her head, just rubbing the cum more into her hair. "Any ideas Ichigo? You're the one with the good grades now aren't you? So brainbox, you think of somewhere to put all this stuff..." Rukia smirked, starting to use a Kido to start gathering the cum together.

He watched as the gooey liquid crawled off the walls and began to form in a large floating balls of cum in the middle of the room as he couldnt think of anything. If they were to just toss it outside anywhere, it would cause the area to reek of cum for weeks. The drain was not an option. As he continued to think he would frequently lick his lips and scoop up some of the dripping cum off of his face, and then he had it. "Well honestly...what if we shared it..."

"Are you serious? You honestly think that we can drink all that? There's got to be about 20 gallons at least, there's no way we could drink all that. Even if we could, god we'd be the fattest people in town for weeks...." Rukia glanced back at him and raised an eyebrow, though it was hard to tell from her cum covered face. "Now....there's gotta be somewhere else we can dump it all....there any sewer holes around here anyway we can dump it down or something?"

"uhhhh yea theres a storm drain right outside that could work" he said as he pointed out the window as he looked at her in amazement that her almost child like body just emptied over 20 gallons of cum, and that was after she had jerked off a few hours earlier.

"Well that's where we're gonna have to put it all....open the window will you?" The several balls of cum were now floating in the middle of the room, the only remaining cum now being the stuff covering their bodies. "I can't hold this all day you know, and I don't want to be mopping this stuff up by hand...." She glanced over at Ichigo. "Come on, we'll get this stuff outta the way then we better shower together to save time. Your family could be home any minute after all"

He quickly went over and opened a window hoping nobody was outside and watching as they were both naked and covered in cum as they released floating balls of cum into the sewer. There shouldn't be any type of evidence left by the time all of cum was out and they had showered off.

Rukia let out a sigh of relief as the last of the cum was dumped down the sewer, the girl rubbing her arms slightly once she was done. "Geez....that was heavy....come on....we gotta shower before we start dripping everywhere again..." She slapped Ichigo's ass, laughing as she turned to head upstairs towards the bathroom to turn on the shower, leaving the door open for him to join her.

Back
Top Bottom