Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Deal With the Captain (DonVoltonus x LunaVexx)

He chuckled, the other male bending over the reptile boy and slowly pushing into him.

"Relax, only what you can fit."

His cock was level with her face, the flare head only slightly larger than the captain's own endowment.

His flavor seems less potent than the captain's, as he length isn't nearly as slick with natural lubrication.

She makes a face and keeps licking. Soon sucking the tip and rubbing the shaft as I keep my eyes away from him.

He sighed in pleasure, a droplet of pre running down his length onto her tongue, a warm male flavor. "D-damn..."

Beside her the lizard boy was groaning with each thrust, but impressively still cooking.

She blushes deeply and looks away. Sucking still as she rubs him a bit faster. Licking and sucking as I keep my eyes away

He gives a light groan of pleasure, caressing your hair gently as you give him head. "You keep looking around like I'm gonna attack you or something."

She makes a face. Looking at him before looking away again. "I'm not having as much fun as you are."

"You sure? Smells like you are." He chuckled lightly, the lizardboy groaning as his stomach was swelled lightly by the other male.

She tenses and frowns. Suddenly stopping ss she crosses her arms. "I'm not doing this anymore." She says flatly

She makes a face. Feeling bad for the lizard as she slowly stands and looks at him before turning around.

Back
Top Bottom