Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Deal With the Captain (DonVoltonus x LunaVexx)

She smiles softly. "Its was in the captains quarters." She says softly as she hears more men about the ship

She looks to him. Shrugging. "It was my fault I went to see what was going on and got hurt then hid..." She says sighing.

He chuckled. "We've only been cutting things." He smiled, starting up what looked like a small griddle.

"Oh it's you two." He chuckled at the pair of well muscled equine men, the two of the ship's cannoneers. "Great, do you know how to run a grilltop on a ship? These guys probably will take me some time."

"Would you like one of them so I don't have to double team?" He asked, the two men feeling up his scaly body.

"Well it's that or they're going to take me over there and spit roast me. I can cook with only one cock in me..." He blushed.

She makes a face. Shifting slightly as she hugs her chest. "O... Only.... if they don't hurt me." She stammers. Wanting to help but afraid.

The smaller of the stallion pair walks over with a gentle smile. "Just because we're pirates doesn't mean we're all rough jerks." He chuckled, his flared length rubbing against her back.

Back
Top Bottom