Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Deal With the Captain (DonVoltonus x LunaVexx)

She frowns and grumbles softly. She was tired and just wanted him to be out of her. So she can sleep.

She frowns. "Shut up... you... you did something... and it made it hard to think... that's why I said those nasty things..."

She curls up. "I don't want to be a pet... or a slave..." She whimpers pulling at the collar. "I don't like that I like you using me like that... I dont like that I like you." She whimpers

He laid back. "I don't like having to make deals with manipulators like your father. At least I'm honest that I'm a bad guy."

"Just depends on the person really." He chuckled. "Mainly people start out feeling quite relax and wobbly."

"Most likely. Of course I'd treat you to the quality stuff, not the throat burning grog my crew is used to."

He calmly rose, moving over to his dresser and returning with a dark bottle and a pair of small glasses.

She watched him silently. Sitting up and tensing as she frowns. "What's that?" She asks softly

She sits there looking to it before taking the glass. Smelling it before drinking some hesitantly. She coughs slightly and makes a face but drinks more

"It is a little bit strong, isn't it?" He chuckled, taking a sip. "It might take a bit to get to you though."

She looks to the cup then him as she takes another sip. Her cheeks starting to flush a bit already as she looks around.

Back
Top Bottom