A Deal With the Captain (DonVoltonus x LunaVexx)

She looks at him and giggles. Shrugging before looking at her empty cup and pouting as he puts it down

He smiled, setting up a phonograph, setting a classical tune playing, helping her up and smirking. "Have you ever danced before?"

She gets up with a giggle. "But I have no clothes..." She says and nods smiling. "I like to dance."

"You don't need clothing to dance, though we could get you something delightfully gorgeous to wear."

She giggles. "Like what?" She says and sways before nearly stumbling as she holds onto the bed

"Like a lovely silken dress. That, or something cheap I can rip right off you." She smirked.

She giggles and moves around with him. "W..what can't call you sir? What do I call you?" She laughs

He smiled, caressing her breasts. "You know, for somebody who doesn't like this, you're quite the horny girl."

She blushes and moans again. Looking away and she giggles. "N...no im...not..." She says weakly.

Her eyes close as she squirms under his touch. "D..don't say such things, Varkas..." She says weakly.

"I bet if you weren't so fearful of seeming un-ladylike, you'd be getting with my whole crew, wouldn't you?"

"Not all of them." He smiled, caressing her. "How about this, tommorow you can work in the galley with the cook? It'll give you something to do, and you can see that not all of my crew are unwashed thugs."

She looks at him. "Okayyyy....." She whines. Rolling her eyes as she sways. "Can I wear my blue dress?" She asks smiling

Back
Top Bottom