Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Deal With the Captain (DonVoltonus x LunaVexx)

She looks at him then takes another sip. She coughs slightly but dosent seem to be bothered. Looking around as she sways

Her cheeks flush more as she nods. "My head feels odd..." She murmurs and drinks some more.

She closes her eyes shifting slightly as he touches her neck. Sighing before taking another sip as she leans back on the headboard

He smirked, running his tongue teasingly along her neck. "Are you starting to feel warm?"

She moans softly and squirms slightly. "Y..yeah... my head feels odd..." She grumbles before giggling.

"Because you're buzzed, you're no longer worried about any silly human things like pride. When you're horny, you get to simply be horny."

She looks at him and pouts. "Nuh....uh.." She grumbles and sways again. "Can I have some more?" She giggles again smiling at him

She just sits there against the head board giggling. Fiddling with things hanging on the wall.

She moans and closes her legs. Looking at him as she blushes before slowly inching them open and going back to fiddling with things.

Back
Top Bottom