Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Deal With the Captain (DonVoltonus x LunaVexx)

He slowly rocked his hips, knot swelling, his cock pulsing in side her. "Good pets ask out loud."

"If you like." He smiled, thrusting his hips against her, warm ropes of seed spurting into her womb, coating her inner walls with thick white.

She moans with each thrust then cries out. Climaxing and whimpering and panting. Her body shaking as she lays there

She smiled, only his thick knot holding her up. "Are you alright? I wasn't to rough this time was I?"

"Well, then I will have an heir." He chuckled, kissing her neck. "Though it's very unlikely."

She looks away. "What is the crew hears..." She whimpers and shifts. Making a sound as she whines slightly. Here body settling as she begins to think of what just happened.

She shifted and nods. "Yes. It is unlady like to be heard like that." She whines as she squirms and tries to pull away.

"You're really quite stuck for awhile my dear." He chuckled, walking his fingers up her back.

She whines and hides her face in the bed. Her body still tensing and treambling slightly as she lays there connected to him.

"Because I hate you for doing this to me." She grumbles into the sheets. Muffling her words as she cries softly.

Back
Top Bottom