Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Your Face!

🤟🏻
9-FEBA164-CD62-4-DD6-844-F-A1147-B1-DA54-E.jpg

Jitters to nervously post this... I'm most def taking this down within 48 hours LOL.
beep beep.. the picture is gone :3c
Also @newblood you look so damn stunning. Wow.

Last edited:
I've been nervous to post my own face due to past experiences on the internet but, fuck it, I've been here a while and am happy to share my now-eyepatched, post-ER disheveled state (no judging please):

*Image edited out for the time being, apologies.

Last edited:
@newblood You’re killing it with those straps! Gorgeous! Your freckles are cute ;-;

@cats Ahhhh you’re so adorable, I love that dress on you too! >\\\<

@Doctor Manhattan You’re very handsome, and you’re making a statement with that eyepatch despite everything. Glad you’re doing okay! 💕

@Kitten ( ╥ω╥ ) Waaah, you're so sweet. Thank you love.

@Doctor Manhattan You look fantastic Doc! The eyepatch is super badass imo.

Let's see if I'm brave enough to leave this one up this time, haha!

Here's the last selfie I took before my body went all funhouse mirror.

december2021.jpg

y'all are so stunning, wtf. also! thanks for the kindness.

one time i was out with a friend wearing these sandals, and a woman came up to me and was like, "i'd never wear those in public..."
I love living in a small, conservative town.

1677018153626.png 1677018171175.png

y'all are so stunning, wtf. also! thanks for the kindness.

one time i was out with a friend wearing these sandals, and a woman came up to me and was like, "i'd never wear those in public..."
I love living in a small, conservative town.

View attachment 27063View attachment 27064
I-.... the actual audacity. Those sandals are so hot and you rock them so well.

I will join the fun, I s'pose. This isn't terribly recent but it's one of the better selfies I've managed to take, not sure what the expression is all about though. Think I have lost more weight since this, probably need to get a new picture :p

Snapchat-1872601414.jpg

also everyone above me is awesome, the actual cat's pajamas.

I will join the fun, I s'pose. This isn't terribly recent but it's one of the better selfies I've managed to take, not sure what the expression is all about though. Think I have lost more weight since this, probably need to get a new picture :p

Snapchat-1872601414.jpg

also everyone above me is awesome, the actual cat's pajamas.
Nautiiiiiiii

Back
Top Bottom