Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Your Face!

I'm normally very hesitant about sharing pictures of myself since you never know what kind of nuts are online, but have a selfie from when I was hyped up to go see Jurassic World: Dominion.

took a much needed vacation last week, attended possibly the best concert i’ve ever been to, and ended up having my picture taken by one of the photographers πŸ–€ (did my best to crop out other peoples faces)

A71BF1E9-4753-44F0-82C3-00B89E7CB9CE.jpeg

You look amazing! <3
I am digging your entire outfit, and you look like you're having an absolute blast!

To celebrate my newfound love for Chainsaw Man, here are a few pics with my fellow feline bestie! >:3
FB0-E7-BE9-AEEF-4414-9-A3-A-BB5-C35-E3150-A.jpg

CA72-A1-F3-3-A3-B-491-F-B133-7-FC6-B8-E797-D1.jpg

CA7-F5138-BFED-489-A-98-A2-53-D117-FD0-BE3.jpg

03-A9-B30-D-AB53-4783-A4-D1-CF469-AEFE102.jpg
B-E-A-utiful :) The eyes are a great touch and the cat is so cute!

Thank you! You are quite adorable yourself

Suiting up after years of pandemic lock down.
Looking hella fresh there Maki! (y) (y) How's it feel to suit up again after so long?

Love that dress! It look amazing on you. Also your glasses 😻 I wish I could pull off those frames but I don't think I can. I've always done the square wireframe ones and I did get a pair of bulkier round ones and I like them but they just don't quite fit my face right.

Thank you! You are quite adorable yourself

Looking hella fresh there Maki! (y) (y) How's it feel to suit up again after so long?

Love that dress! It look amazing on you. Also your glasses 😻 I wish I could pull off those frames but I don't think I can. I've always done the square wireframe ones and I did get a pair of bulkier round ones and I like them but they just don't quite fit my face right.
thank you so much. yeah I used to wear rectangle frames but decided to be adventurous and took a liking to these

I love me a cool backdrop.
Not only killer backdrops, but that second picture is especially striking. Formidable and intriguing.

That's me. I'm a little shy though... Pic was done last year
Beautiful eyes! Cute in general, but - yeah, particularly captured.

I might as well get in on this - have one from a modelling shoot I did last month!
You look like a professional gym advertisement or something. Now that's just cheating. πŸ˜‚

I love your hairstyle! I'm with Khaos on the frames - I almost exclusively wear rectangles, but I've been thinking about trying something different.

Suiting up after years of pandemic lock down.
It's business time. Seriously, you look professional and stylish.

Now, my own lazy contribution:

vbqAhbh.jpg

I have a truly unfortunate webcam, but it meets all of my requirements: "the therapist can see my face".

Not only killer backdrops, but that second picture is especially striking. Formidable and intriguing.

Beautiful eyes! Cute in general, but - yeah, particularly captured.

You look like a professional gym advertisement or something. Now that's just cheating. πŸ˜‚

I love your hairstyle! I'm with Khaos on the frames - I almost exclusively wear rectangles, but I've been thinking about trying something different.

It's business time. Seriously, you look professional and stylish.

Now, my own lazy contribution:

vbqAhbh.jpg

I have a truly unfortunate webcam, but it meets all of my requirements: "the therapist can see my face".

looks like you've got a sick flow of hair, tho. and thanks! those are the skulls of my enemies

Back
Top Bottom