Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Your Face!

As promised, this is a very disheveled glimpse of my Aki Hayakawa cosplay, taken yesterday.

I'm happy with how it turned out all things considered, and working towards building up enough confidence to "dress up" again after a very tough year plus my weight-loss journey (15 kgs down, more to go!) made it possible.

It seemed to please my partners so I guess I'll share it here too for those interested!

Last edited:
wowie i think the last time i posted in here i was still extremely femme-presenting so…face update <3

View attachment 22250
I love your aesthetic! I need a closet tour. 💕
As promised, this is a very disheveled glimpse of my Aki Hayakawa cosplay, taken yesterday.

I'm happy with how it turned out all things considered, and working towards building up enough confidence to "dress up" again after a very tough year plus my weight-loss journey (15 kgs down, more to go!) made it possible.

It seemed to please my partners so I guess I'll share it here too for those interested!

I’ll say it again, it looks great! So glad you had a lot of fun! :3

Ahh, they're all wonderful, but I love the split dye hair! :3
You should do rainbow one time! ^-^

Only because I never do make up and I am rather proud of my celestial witch that I conjured at the last second for Halloween.

FB_IMG_1667437219167.jpg

Just wanna pop in here and say everyone looks so good. I love this thread and how long it's been going on for. Y'all keep it up <33

To celebrate my newfound love for Chainsaw Man, here are a few pics with my fellow feline bestie! >:3
FB0-E7-BE9-AEEF-4414-9-A3-A-BB5-C35-E3150-A.jpg

CA72-A1-F3-3-A3-B-491-F-B133-7-FC6-B8-E797-D1.jpg

CA7-F5138-BFED-489-A-98-A2-53-D117-FD0-BE3.jpg

03-A9-B30-D-AB53-4783-A4-D1-CF469-AEFE102.jpg

I'm normally very hesitant about sharing pictures of myself since you never know what kind of nuts are online, but have a selfie from when I was hyped up to go see Jurassic World: Dominion.

took a much needed vacation last week, attended possibly the best concert i’ve ever been to, and ended up having my picture taken by one of the photographers 🖤 (did my best to crop out other peoples faces)

A71BF1E9-4753-44F0-82C3-00B89E7CB9CE.jpeg

You look amazing! <3
I am digging your entire outfit, and you look like you're having an absolute blast!

Back
Top Bottom