Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Your Face!

Everyone looks great. Since we're all sharing today, I figured I might as well add myself back in here. Snapped this for a friend but here you go:
Whoops, just missed it.

Last edited:
You are pretty as well Intrusive. I love the cherry necklace! Also might sound strange but you have gorgeous hands.

Awwww Kos you're too sweet, thank you! I really appreciate it, i'm actually very insecure of my hands and this made my day <3.

Everyone looks great. Since we're all sharing today, I figured I might as well add myself back in here. Snapped this for a friend but here you go:

You look good Doc! Hope you've been doing well😄

Felt inspired to share my face this time instead of lurking ^^
340221935_3112126749088566_3022486227946766936_n.jpg
HELLOOOOO??? you're so fucking pretty lovebug. that halter top also looks amazing on you <33

it’s been awhile ..
so, why not 🤷‍♀️
v

View attachment 28506
sky, i loooooooooooovveeee your hair so much. you're so pretty, waah.
GcMKsul.jpg
doc!! you look amazing as always :'-D

thank you, guys 🥲👉👈🖤

@Kosmik_Khaos you're too sweet! I just got them c: they are lil' bats !! ... and wooden :cool:

.. hold on while I hose myself off 🥵🥵 @Intrusive you are gorgeous, girly. I have to agree about the cherry necklace and halter-top - such a babe :3

Looking good, Doc! That sweater looks super comfy ... @cat. thank you, bb ( a good hair day for me is a rare one, lol ) < 3

@p r i s m LOVE!!! How I've missed your beautiful presence😭🖤🖤

hops around. i took some lazy pictures on easter and forgot about it. censored them because.
the easter bunny-cat has scattered.
these are going to be deleted v fast.

Last edited:
hops around. i took some lazy pictures on easter and forgot about it. censored them because.
sGjSgWI.jpg
3wtMpDA.jpg
pw3WcVb.jpg
these are going to be deleted v fast.

You look so adorable, lovebug <3.

Back
Top Bottom