Post Your Face!

Takes a deep breath. Warning, I'm not like the rest of you young and cute people but meh. Is me just for reference:

Last edited:
Thanks for being so nice Damning!

Rogue you're seriously kidding me coz you look great and you have to know it. You're just further proof that there's far too many hotties on here!

946572_10151575561189824_871579457_n.jpg

I BOUGHT A WIIIG.

549036_534540439929472_531018776_n.jpg

533757_534540479929468_482499031_n.jpg

Got bored, threw on some gear. That's how my photos are usually born.
I play way to much black ops...

Rogue! Your eyes look amazing!!

Hey Akiriu-I saw your sig and I -must- comment! Depending on your commitment level, TACP is the hardest and takes the most drive. SERE, while also difficult is more about evasion and survival skills. I know this because I was stationed at Lackland AFB during Desert Storm. ;)

Last edited:
Dogged said:
Hey Akiriu-I saw your sig and I -must- comment! Depending on your commitment level, TACP is the hardest and takes the most drive. SERE, while also difficult is more about evasion and survival skills. I know this because I was stationed at Lackland AFB during Desert Storm. ;)
--Flight W172
I need to go back and update that. I trained and passed the test for TACP on the 24th of January. The next day I was told I couldn't train for it because I don't have the depth perception needed for the job. I've been training for CCT since then, and will cross train towards that job in 2 years.

Thanks for the support regardless.

NEW GLASSES! Forgive the creepy head positions, they are super fucking reflective so they were reflecting the bright things I was trying to take a picture with
9tzgop.jpg

4r4vvm.jpg

Millenium Joker said:
@Dan- yes, the head positions are kinda creepy. But... Not a bad frame. Personally, I'd suggest LASIK though. I wear glasses too, and I hate the damn things.

I like wearing glasses honestly. They look right on my face.

I removed the video since I'm gonna fix it and then upload it to my youtube channel once I figure it all out. =P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhLvnb0ti2U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Maybe this will work?

Hahvoc The Decepticon said:
So I have no idea if this will work or not but it's a video of myself with my Necomimi ears. They move! And it's awesome.

My roommate is talking to me in the video so you might not be able to hear her, just my responses.

Also...I was using my phone so it's halfway sideways and then upside down. XD I didn't catch this until a friend of mine pointed it out. It's short [like me.]

That was so freaking cute!

Back
Top Bottom